What do you do as a living?

"
Andrius319 wrote:
Electrical engineer. Currently working with ultrasound wire welding. Few months ago finished masters degree thou feeling depressed most of the time..

Geologycal Engineer.

Used to work with several drilling teams at the same time, that's why i play a summoner. And have to tell you, sometimes those skeletons are just smarter xD
"
alex12709 wrote:
"
Andrius319 wrote:
Electrical engineer. Currently working with ultrasound wire welding. Few months ago finished masters degree thou feeling depressed most of the time..

Geologycal

I work as salesman for unnamed chinese company. I earn 10shekels and sometime 50bing points per day.

Tencent is good and we will see many game improvements and content stop qq
also you should finally realize that % of non chinese market is insignificant
Worst that can happen is chinese exclusive content meaning mtx or boosters that you do not want anyway.

I just hope ggg will become hard-handed and not allow more of tencent qq spam,1 thread is more than enought.

I m also glad that you tell us where you work,it is valuble information when we try to sell you something.We would normally need to determine your workplace using your social site's data or google search.I wish that everyone would do this,we would save lots of money.
"
frenzul wrote:
"
alex12709 wrote:
"
Andrius319 wrote:

Geologycal

Geological
12 years in IT, 12 years in Wholesale plumbing, now in geriatric medical supplies.
Whoda thunk it?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Edited.
Last edited by KirenaStern on Apr 27, 2023, 3:57:12 PM
"
alex12709 wrote:
Spoiler
"
frenzul wrote:
"
alex12709 wrote:

Geologycal

Geological

I feel your pain man. I have an electrical engineering degree, and am currently working as a software engineer. I have misspelled engineer more times than I care to admit. So in honor of our shared pain I'll just say the memes are real

"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Non-Destructive testing on new pipeline projects.
What exactly is this job?

laying his pipe, for testing?

---

programmer, c++, java, c# in automatisation.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 24, 2018, 3:27:36 PM
Tile setter
Now THIS is necroposting! Kudos.

Currently I do purchasing and lab support for a small DNA sequencing lab. After 17+ years in Biotech with some of the largest companies, I'm really happy to be part of a small operation again.
Big soulless companies that only see things in dollar signs had slowly crushed my spirit. I wanted out of the industry. But things are much better now. I haven't been this happy with a job in a long time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info