What do you do as a living?

*tinfoil hat on*
None of your business my dude!

I work in Customer Support at Grinding Gear Games
Related to Telephony.
I have an Alien pet.
Architect.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Forester.
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Non-Destructive testing on new pipeline projects.
What exactly is this job?

The pipe is welded together and we Scan "Inspect via ultrasonic with sound waves" making sure it is a good weld.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Damn we got smart people in here. I never went to college. I drive heavy equipment. Well I don't anymore so much just supervise it and other things in pool/pond and landscaping company. Operations manager is my title as I'm basically responsible for all buying materials, dealing with subs and outside employees and seeing the work through the office gives me. We have 48 employees which 30 im responsible for. And I deal with municipalities - inspectors/permits and such - which is by far the worst part of the job. Sometimes I long for sitting in a bucket seat all day like old days.

Nothing smart about getting an aerospace degree. I'll be paying it off for the next thirty years and then start making money.

I wish I skipped college and just started drafting out of high school. The debt is real.
I work in gambling industry. The irony is not lost on me.
It's amazing how many poe players work in IT, specifically as software developers or do some sort of engineering.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on May 24, 2018, 9:42:52 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
It's amazing how many poe players work in IT, specifically as software developers or do some sort of engineering.

Buncha nerds, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info