What do you do as a living?

Aerospace engineer.. that's why i get so sad when you guys say PoE isn't rocket science. Rocket science is easy.
Sr Engineer at google
QA engineer

#1khrs
Second-class poe gamer
I play a millionaire at parties
I dont see any any key!
"
frenzul wrote:
Aerospace engineer.. that's why i get so sad when you guys say PoE isn't rocket science. Rocket science is easy.

Am computer scientist, agree that rocket science is easy.

You know what isn't easy? Quantum computational algorithms. You know what I don't do with my degree? Quantum computing.

I mostly do applied graph theory, which is also pretty easy.
Damn we got smart people in here. I never went to college. I drive heavy equipment. Well I don't anymore so much just supervise it and other things in pool/pond and landscaping company. Operations manager is my title as I'm basically responsible for all buying materials, dealing with subs and outside employees and seeing the work through the office gives me. We have 48 employees which 30 im responsible for. And I deal with municipalities - inspectors/permits and such - which is by far the worst part of the job. Sometimes I long for sitting in a bucket seat all day like old days.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 23, 2018, 10:57:15 PM
real estate development
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Damn we got smart people in here. I never went to college. I drive heavy equipment. Well I don't anymore so much just supervise it and other things in pool/pond and landscaping company. Operations manager is my title as I'm basically responsible for all buying materials, dealing with subs and outside employees and seeing the work through the office gives me. We have 48 employees which 30 im responsible for. And I deal with municipalities - inspectors/permits and such - which is by far the worst part of the job. Sometimes I long for sitting in a bucket seat all day like old days.

why would people in the interwebz lie
graphic designer. I could work 60 hours a week and make rly good money or I can work 10 hours a week, scrape by and play computer games all day.

no prizes for guessing which camp I fall in there :D
Electrical engineer. Currently working with ultrasound wire welding. Few months ago finished masters degree thou feeling depressed most of the time..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info