[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Silvoz wrote:
As no one wrote about it yet.
How would you rearrange your gems if you had a pair of good Delirium crafted gloves?
Move the Blood Magic aura setup over to the Armor and add an Empower and maybe a Golem(only if 5L 6S)?
Or the other 4L to the Chest and add CWDT IC (low enough to not interfere with the rest if full linked)?

Depends on your class and own preference.
Either 6 link your Shield charge with Curse on Hit and Crit + drop Orb of Storms in favour of Vaal Discipline or move your Blood magic setup + 2 Vaal Disciplines in your 6 link.
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 16, 2017, 9:05:03 AM
Added a new Atziri + mid Tier Map Video
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 16, 2017, 9:17:04 AM
For your occultist build. Are you not worried about stun? Currently using a Chayula. Would I be better to swap this out for a rare?
"
Yalani wrote:
Added a new Atziri + mid Tier Map Video

hi for your shadow rf . u are sing shav ring . it cant regen mana , how u use the shield charge ?
"
hi for your shadow rf . u are sing shav ring . it cant regen mana , how u use the shield charge ?

Movement skills are free with trickster ascendancy.
"
Friliid wrote:
"

Movement skills are free with trickster ascendancy.

great .. can i have some help ?
can u pls capture your guardian stat photo
about offence , defence , mics , charge ?

i want to see my builld now is same like u or not on the stat

guardian also use the legacy vessel topaz flask ? need ghost reaver ?
Last edited by chuawf12345 on Jan 18, 2017, 10:48:40 AM
"
For your occultist build. Are you not worried about stun? Currently using a Chayula. Would I be better to swap this out for a rare?

From my personal experience: No, I never had any issues with stuns, because most stuff around you dies anyway - even while you are stunned. A few people in this thread had a problem with stuns for some reason though, so you probably have to try it out for yourself :p

"

Some of my stats are at the bottom of the guide under "My Characters"

"
guardian also use the legacy vessel topaz flask ?

Yes, I do use a legacy Vinktar's - Doesn't really matter though as the instant leech is not usefull for this build.

"
need ghost reaver

For what? I don't even use any spells to leech from.
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 18, 2017, 12:20:22 PM
"
Yalani wrote:
"

From my personal experience: No, I never had any issues with stuns, because most stuff around you dies anyway - even while you are stunned. A few people in this thread had a problem with stuns for some reason though, so you probably have to try it out for yourself :p

"

Some of my stats are at the bottom of the guide under "My Characters"

"
guardian also use the legacy vessel topaz flask ?

Yes, I do use a legacy Vinktar's - Doesn't really matter though as the instant leech is not usefull for this build.

"
need ghost reaver

For what? I don't even use any spells to leech from.

this build can solo all map with boss ? t16? my gear is so far same to u . 17k es . but t16 boss hard
i am guardian
Last edited by chuawf12345 on Jan 18, 2017, 1:44:49 PM
"
chuawf12345 wrote:
this build can solo all map with boss ? t16? my gear is so far same to u . 17k es . but t16 boss hard
i am guardian

Yes, Guardian Class can solo every boss in the game (T16, Atziri, Shaper, all of them). Like all builds, some map mods make this tougher to do deathless but it can still be done. For some bosses you might need to change flasks or swap gems but that is just normal POE mechanics (ex. atziri setup will be different than Shaper setup).

"
"
chuawf12345 wrote:
i am guardian

Yes, Guardian Class can solo every boss in the game (T16, Atziri, Shaper, all of them). Like all builds, some map mods make this tougher to do deathless but it can still be done. For some bosses you might need to change flasks or swap gems but that is just normal POE mechanics (ex. atziri setup will be different than Shaper setup).

this is why i ask .my gear , ES . is same . but i dunno why my regen es is much diff with the yalani guardian shapper video ..
my es regen per sec is 2195 only with buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info