[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Blacryan wrote:

It's definitely 1100/per second. Issue is when I take any damage it very very very slowly creeps back up.

Jup, as said - the other guy was wrong :p
"
Also my characters are no longer set to private, should be able to be viewed. Tell me what I'm doing wrong lol.

You are missing the most important part of this build: Auraeffect. Every 20% effectiveness increases your maximum Fireresistance by 1% - you currently have 16%, so no bonus in FRes at all. If you skill Leadership + Influence, you end up with 48% Auraeffect or 2% max resistance.

This also boosts your Discipline and Vitality, so respeccing some ES for Auranodes won't hurt too much in terms of ES.

BTW, you should use some Armourer's Scrap on your Vertex.
Paint Attuenement is also a waste of a Skillpoint.
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 23, 2017, 2:13:49 PM
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Blacryan wrote:

It's definitely 1100/per second. Issue is when I take any damage it very very very slowly creeps back up.

Jup, as said - the other guy was wrong :p
"
Also my characters are no longer set to private, should be able to be viewed. Tell me what I'm doing wrong lol.

You are missing the most important part of this build: Auraeffect. Every 20% effectiveness increases your maximum Fireresistance by 1% - you currently have 16%, so no bonus in FRes at all. If you skill Leadership + Influence, you end up with 48% Auraeffect or 2% max resistance.

This also boosts your Discipline and Vitality, so respeccing some ES for Auranodes won't hurt too much in terms of ES.

BTW, you should use some Armourer's Scrap on your Vertex.
Paint Attuenement is also a waste of a Skillpoint.

Sweet. I respec'd some es nodes into leadership that seems to have helped a bit.

Regarding my items/build what do you see from them that I should upgrade/change? Or what is going to make the biggest difference going forward? Just getting a few more levels to get more of the tree filled out?
"
Blacryan wrote:

Sweet. I respec'd some es nodes into leadership that seems to have helped a bit.

Regarding my items/build what do you see from them that I should upgrade/change? Or what is going to make the biggest difference going forward? Just getting a few more levels to get more of the tree filled out?

Most importantly: Ruby Flasks to increase your Lifereg even more. No idea why you are using Life Flasks on a ES build :p

Get a few level and skill Influence for another 1% maxres and the ability to use another purity on bloodmagic and get better Rings.
I created a new RF Google Docs sheet, which contains basically everything you need.

You can find it under the Math section of the guide or by following this link:

The new layout is based on __SirPuFFaLoT__'s RF sheet btw. I added a lot of new Ascendancy based stuff + some smaller things, which looked pretty meeh on my old version, so I modified his Sheet a bit.
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 24, 2017, 5:12:13 PM
Hi thx for your guid, at part 5 of your guide , you say different gear and gem for different class, i play guardian with shav but see only guardian without shav.

Thx gl
We need permission to access the google doc.
Hi,
really like this build slowly getting into it.
One Question, after runnig a few Hexproof maps where i ran a third purity instead of the blasphemy aura I wanted to ask if you ever considered doing this always and adding enfeeble to the curse on hit setup with orb of storms.
"
AronIrulan wrote:
We need permission to access the google doc.

Fixed it, thanks.

"
really like this build slowly getting into it.
One Question, after runnig a few Hexproof maps where i ran a third purity instead of the blasphemy aura I wanted to ask if you ever considered doing this always and adding enfeeble to the curse on hit setup with orb of storms.

I personally prefer Enfeeble as a Blasphemy Aura, but the decision is ofc up to you :p-
I dont know what i do wrong. I cant Regen good my Energy Shield...And allways die...Help me plz =)

Cherecter name "Crange" in my ProFile.
"
eldarkaraev wrote:
I dont know what i do wrong. I cant Regen good my Energy Shield...And allways die...Help me plz =)

Cherecter name "Crange" in my ProFile.

As I said in my guide: Don't go for the Trickster + Shav's variant without Grace if your character is not very well geared and at a very high level.

Respec a few points, skill Charisma and run Grace + Enfeeble as your Blaphemy Aura - you also need the Whisper of Doom node for this.

The 250 flat ES/500 Evasion from the last 2 Ascendancy points from Uber lab is a lot of defense aswell btw.

You should also get Boots without Movementspeed and more ES. Your left Ring + your Amulet is kinda bad aswell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info