[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hit ~2.5 mil dps with tri curse + vaal Disp. Can't say I am a fan though as I lose too much ES. down to 12.8k

I just tested out the new ammy + gloves on Shaper. Here's a video if anyone is interested:

LL RF Guardian - Deathless Shaper Kill (Skip to 3:52 for Shaper Fight)
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Dec 30, 2016, 8:17:23 PM

and what about Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet with +1 curse? for that 2% regen? is it worth it?

or

and i see you have only 1-2 cold damage to attacks on ring, is it even enough to proc EE, with so much boss resists?
Last edited by Tomikxx on Dec 31, 2016, 12:24:28 PM
"
Tomikxx wrote:

and what about Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet with +1 curse? for that 2% regen? is it worth it?

or

and i see you have only 1-2 cold damage to attacks on ring, is it even enough to proc EE, with so much boss resists?

1 damage of cold is enough, yes; Any amount of cold damage will proc EE.

As for the ammulet, the biggest issue I have with any +1 curse ammy I can find at the moment is having to sacrafice too much ES compared to a decent rare. More regen is never bad but at some point you just don't need any more.
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Dec 31, 2016, 5:18:08 PM
"
"
Tomikxx wrote:

or

1 damage of cold is enough, yes; Any amount of cold damage will proc EE.

As for the ammulet, the biggest issue I have with any +1 curse ammy I can find at the moment is having to sacrafice too much ES compared to a decent rare. More regen is never bad but at some point you just don't need any more.

ok
Last edited by Tomikxx on Dec 31, 2016, 5:29:40 PM

Just slammed life on this in breach. Pretty good?^^
I would ask if anyone has tried this base build with some differences:
- crafting a 30% more elemental damage on the helmet via essences and put RF on it
- put Purity of Fire and its support gems to a corrupted voidbringer to get the +2 lvl on elemental skills, +1 to the others, so getting same result of the actual setup on Vertex Mask.
-exploiting some free gems slots in order to get an elemental spell ( flameblast?) to cast together with RF effect for added damage.
"
engharat wrote:
I would ask if anyone has tried this base build with some differences:
- crafting a 30% more elemental damage on the helmet via essences and put RF on it
- put Purity of Fire and its support gems to a corrupted voidbringer to get the +2 lvl on elemental skills, +1 to the others, so getting same result of the actual setup on Vertex Mask.
-exploiting some free gems slots in order to get an elemental spell ( flameblast?) to cast together with RF effect for added damage.

I use RF in 30% more DoT gloves. You will lose a lot more ES if you go with the helmet. There just aren't any 450 ES helms with the essence mod.

As for purity of fire. Vertex is the cheapest way to get level 23. Ones you upgrade empower or purity then you don't need vertex and you can put those gems anywhere.

I have tried elemental skills in a 6 link but the damage was always worse then my RF. I think the best spell you can use with RF is probably scorching because it scales up with fire and elemental damage. Just need to add the 30% more spell damage node from the tree. I tried this to help with T16 single target but i didn't like having to stand still while scorching Ray ramped up. RF by itself seemed better
Did they fixed delirium gloves? (30% more damage over time) 6l RF doesn't do anything anyway(item rarity, conc effect together with increased area)
Finally got some time to update the Guide to 2.5 - I added some random changes and Shaper tips at the top of the Guide until I am done updating within the next days.

I also added a Video of a Shaper run.

"
leakvoid wrote:
Did they fixed delirium gloves? (30% more damage over time) 6l RF doesn't do anything anyway(item rarity, conc effect together with increased area)

Delirium not working with RF has been fixed months ago.
Last edited by Yalani on Jan 15, 2017, 3:12:20 PM
As no one wrote about it yet.
How would you rearrange your gems if you had a pair of good Delirium crafted gloves?
Move the Blood Magic aura setup over to the Armor and add an Empower and maybe a Golem(probably only if 5L 6S)?
Or the other 4L to the Chest and add CWDT IC (low enough to not interfere with the rest if full linked)?
Or even another Setup?
Last edited by Silvoz on Jan 16, 2017, 8:56:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info