[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Added a few options for leveling
Awesome guide. I'll get started with leveling now. :)
you click your flasks? seriously?
"
you click your flasks? seriously?

I usually dont click flasks
But the hotkey for recording on Fraps is F9, which kinda sucks if your flasks are on 1-5

And since i dont need to use any active skills or something, i was just hovering over F9 all the time and playing with the left mouse button only
Well.. i already mentioned, that i suck at doing videos ;D
Last edited by Yalani on Dec 2, 2013, 12:42:52 AM
Have you tried Cast on damage taken gems instead of the On stun ones? I think hits to your ES count as damage taken, but I could be wrong. If you find out please let me know because I have a few suggestions if they do.
Last edited by Bruigaar on Dec 2, 2013, 9:17:42 AM
"
Bruigaar wrote:
Have you tried Cast on damage taken gems instead of the On stun ones? I think hits to your ES count as damage taken, but I could be wrong. If you find out please let me know because I have a few suggestions if they do.

Yes, CWDT also procs on ES
But you need a Level 20 CWDT gem to link it with Level 20 Gems successfully, which is about 3240 damage before it procs
Since i got ~60 blockchance, it will take a long time until i take more than 3000 damage

Cast when stunned pretty much always procs, since stun is based on life instead of ES and i basically got almost no life

It also procs on block so i think its a better option than CWDT

But maybe i should try to link my spells in my chest with CWDT and cast when stunned
Those little skeleton mages for example dont deal enough damage to stun me, so CWDT is a better option against them
Last edited by Yalani on Dec 2, 2013, 10:37:56 AM
Nemesis league doesn't have moonstone ring, so the only option left for us in nemesis league is voidbringer+empower?
yay! a low life build that works with 1.0 and uses my gems. how important is shavronnes ring to making this viable? its the one thing i dont have
Added some options for Nemesis/Domination player
I don't quite understand how you are getting 95% fire resist. I am able to get 89%, but i'm not seeing the 95%. Halp?

Edit: I get it, the extra increase to buffs and auras gives you the higher %. So another question, does Vitality count as a buff in the way that Purity of Fire does? Or will Vit. only be increased by Increase to Auras nodes?
Last edited by Fun_Hat on Dec 2, 2013, 7:19:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info