[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

You're awesome, thanks for the guide Yalani. I'll try out option #2 for nemesis league, btw is it mandatory to have 90%+ fireRes to run FR on all the time. Or is it as long as you can out regen the burning?
"
So another question, does Vitality count as a buff in the way that Purity of Fire does? Or will Vit. only be increased by Increase to Auras nodes?

If you are talking about Inner Force:
Yes, it will buff Vitality

But it will also increase the damage you take from RF, so its only worth it if you have a maxed purity of fire

"
You're awesome, thanks for the guide Yalani. I'll try out option #2 for nemesis league, btw is it mandatory to have 90%+ fireRes to run FR on all the time. Or is it as long as you can out regen the burning?

As long as you outregenerate RF, you should be fine
You can also play with -60% fireres if you like, but you have to get somehting like 200% lifereg if you do so (=
Added another option for Nemesis player (a pretty simple one)
"
Yalani wrote:

But it will also increase the damage you take from RF, so its only worth it if you have a maxed purity of fire

Ah Damn. So by maxed you mean 20 right? Not like 22 and stuff?
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
"
Yalani wrote:

Ah Damn. So by maxed you mean 20 right? Not like 22 and stuff?

Level 20 or level 23
As I got, with recent patch you do not get more self damage with inner force and RF.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
As I got, with recent patch you do not get more self damage with inner force and RF.

That would be quite nice. Do you have a source on this?
alternatives vs chaos dmg? ur armor is SOOOOOOOOOOO f**** expensive.

i want this build for real :D

gj
Is the moonstone ring mandatory to equip before using RF? I am now level 54, and have the build you suggested after leveling up.

Or do I need to be level 65 first so I can use the shield and then start using RF?

I also have problems with using three auras. The reduced mana gem can't level up enough with me being level 54. So I can't use all three auras yet.

Conclusion is that it doesn't work right now... Tips?
"
Rixieness wrote:
Is the moonstone ring mandatory to equip before using RF? I am now level 54, and have the build you suggested after leveling up.

Or do I need to be level 65 first so I can use the shield and then start using RF?

I also have problems with using three auras. The reduced mana gem can't level up enough with me being level 54. So I can't use all three auras yet.

Conclusion is that it doesn't work right now... Tips?

Oh, right - I completely forgot about the lvl requirement of the shield
I should edit that

Your aura problem will be fixed after you skill those aura nodes in the passive tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info