[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build - T16/Shaper - 21k ES - 1Million+ DPS

You're awesome, thanks for the guide Yalani. I'll try out option #2 for nemesis league, btw is it mandatory to have 90%+ fireRes to run FR on all the time. Or is it as long as you can out regen the burning?
"
So another question, does Vitality count as a buff in the way that Purity of Fire does? Or will Vit. only be increased by Increase to Auras nodes?

If you are talking about Inner Force:
Yes, it will buff Vitality

But it will also increase the damage you take from RF, so its only worth it if you have a maxed purity of fire

"
You're awesome, thanks for the guide Yalani. I'll try out option #2 for nemesis league, btw is it mandatory to have 90%+ fireRes to run FR on all the time. Or is it as long as you can out regen the burning?

Thanks :3

As long as you outregenerate RF, you should be fine
You can also play with -60% fireres if you like, but you have to get somehting like 200% lifereg if you do so (=
Added another option for Nemesis player (a pretty simple one)
"
Yalani wrote:

If you are talking about Inner Force:
Yes, it will buff Vitality

But it will also increase the damage you take from RF, so its only worth it if you have a maxed purity of fire



Ah Damn. So by maxed you mean 20 right? Not like 22 and stuff?
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
"
Yalani wrote:

If you are talking about Inner Force:
Yes, it will buff Vitality

But it will also increase the damage you take from RF, so its only worth it if you have a maxed purity of fire



Ah Damn. So by maxed you mean 20 right? Not like 22 and stuff?

Level 20 or level 23
As I got, with recent patch you do not get more self damage with inner force and RF.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
As I got, with recent patch you do not get more self damage with inner force and RF.


That would be quite nice. Do you have a source on this?
alternatives vs chaos dmg? ur armor is SOOOOOOOOOOO f**** expensive.

i want this build for real :D

gj
Is the moonstone ring mandatory to equip before using RF? I am now level 54, and have the build you suggested after leveling up.

Or do I need to be level 65 first so I can use the shield and then start using RF?

I also have problems with using three auras. The reduced mana gem can't level up enough with me being level 54. So I can't use all three auras yet.

Conclusion is that it doesn't work right now... Tips?
"
Rixieness wrote:
Is the moonstone ring mandatory to equip before using RF? I am now level 54, and have the build you suggested after leveling up.

Or do I need to be level 65 first so I can use the shield and then start using RF?

I also have problems with using three auras. The reduced mana gem can't level up enough with me being level 54. So I can't use all three auras yet.

Conclusion is that it doesn't work right now... Tips?


Oh, right - I completely forgot about the lvl requirement of the shield
I should edit that

Your aura problem will be fixed after you skill those aura nodes in the passive tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info