[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
iflexdienida wrote:
hi can I play this RF build with life based marauder? (3 auras/shield nodes etc)

If you want to play a life based RF build, you should check out this link

Almost all of my chars are ES-based, so i cant help you with life stuff
oh ok thanks :D
Due to the fact that this is my favorite build at this moment I've invested some fusings into

And now I am leveling to new q20 gems again :D
Well the expansion is out and the new skill tree is in place. I've been messing around retrofitting this build into the new tree and I think I did a fairly decent job. Here's a Link to what my revised version of the skill tree looks like for a level 90 Witch (which I am). So far notable changes to the build are a tiny bit less ES but a total of 4% max fire resist off the new tree nodes (elemental adaptation 2%, diamond skin 1%, fire resist node 1%), a tiny bit more life regen, and I believe we may also be getting a bit more % to armor as well. Hopefully Yalani will update the main post soon!
IGN Aetherys
"
Erdrick27 wrote:
Well the expansion is out and the new skill tree is in place. I've been messing around retrofitting this build into the new tree and I think I did a fairly decent job. Here's a Link to what my revised version of the skill tree looks like for a level 90 Witch (which I am). So far notable changes to the build are a tiny bit less ES but a total of 4% max fire resist off the new tree nodes (elemental adaptation 2%, diamond skin 1%, fire resist node 1%), a tiny bit more life regen, and I believe we may also be getting a bit more % to armor as well. Hopefully Yalani will update the main post soon!

Yea, i will update the thread soon
Thanks for the tree - looks pretty decent
Last edited by Yalani on Mar 6, 2014, 12:10:45 PM
Last edited by Banev on Mar 8, 2014, 7:06:14 AM

Updated to 1.1 Patch
Added stats and some Snapshotting
is it possible to run this with CI or no?
"
mayainverse wrote:
is it possible to run this with CI or no?

RF will turn off if your life drops to 1 - so no, its not possible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info