[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

ok i thought so. thats a true pitty, because the wrappings is insanely expensive.

and how can i reach the required ES regen if i cant afford the shavronnes revelations?
"
shaddow89 wrote:
ok i thought so. thats a true pitty, because the wrappings is insanely expensive.

and how can i reach the required ES regen if i cant afford the shavronnes revelations?

Take the first Scion passivetree or read chapter 11 in the guide
Hey, I recently changed builds and switched to this one and just want to say it's great! Took a bit of getting use to at first but now I have almost 7k ES and I'm doing very good dps and constantly shooting arcs and ice novas all over the place. Fun stuff!
IGN Aetherys
"
Erdrick27 wrote:
Hey, I recently changed builds and switched to this one and just want to say it's great! Took a bit of getting use to at first but now I have almost 7k ES and I'm doing very good dps and constantly shooting arcs and ice novas all over the place. Fun stuff!

where can i find the searing touch staff ? help me pls
IGN Iohengrin
Last edited by hiera on Feb 1, 2014, 5:03:39 AM
I am sorry but is the Effect of Auras nodes that important in this build? what will it do beside adding 1 more percent in every aura? If I managed to buff Purity of Fire to lvl 23 or 24, should I drop all Effect of Auras nodes? Please help. Thx.
Bull's PoE Build compilation: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1639201
"
hiera wrote:
where can i find the searing touch staff ? help me pls

I just got mine off the trade forums, just use the search function. Make sure to get at least a 5L though.
IGN Aetherys
"
F4F_Lucifer wrote:
I am sorry but is the Effect of Auras nodes that important in this build? what will it do beside adding 1 more percent in every aura? If I managed to buff Purity of Fire to lvl 23 or 24, should I drop all Effect of Auras nodes? Please help. Thx.

It will add +2% max res, not 1

Since we are using a lot of auras, auranodes are pretty much the best you can get - they will add more lifereg, more allres, more ES and also more damage
i'm not that happy with life leech. died almost every map that had vuln or less regen. think might be reason in arc lvl 17/17/18 and shock nova lvl 15? using 2 ruby flask, revelation ring and build close to yours. fire res at 92 almost 6k ES. 54 block chance and 20 for spells

my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEEBwSzB2MMfRB_EVARlhJpFE0XHBcvGjIc3B0UHaoegR8CJIsksCepJ-0oxSj6LKYtHy9vNAo2xTbYN2Y3gzvhPC09Dz1fQYdGcUcGS41MNU3YUWBSU1XWVytfamTnaHRtGXB9cLtxeXvXfLt-WX_GgKSBb4LHgziG0Ygbi3qMdo9Gj6aP-pDWkyeXlZitna6ePKKjpuunCKcrqZW0DLc-uJO71sBUwcXB88Lsw23E9saexq7YJNkT2mLa3dvn4Yji9-aB6rrsGOxV73zvhfO-8933wfno-tL_HA==
"
Prokletnik wrote:
i'm not that happy with life leech. died almost every map that had vuln or less regen. think might be reason in arc lvl 17/17/18 and shock nova lvl 15? using 2 ruby flask, revelation ring and build close to yours. fire res at 92 almost 6k ES. 54 block chance and 20 for spells

my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEEBwSzB2MMfRB_EVARlhJpFE0XHBcvGjIc3B0UHaoegR8CJIsksCepJ-0oxSj6LKYtHy9vNAo2xTbYN2Y3gzvhPC09Dz1fQYdGcUcGS41MNU3YUWBSU1XWVytfamTnaHRtGXB9cLtxeXvXfLt-WX_GgKSBb4LHgziG0Ygbi3qMdo9Gj6aP-pDWkyeXlZitna6ePKKjpuunCKcrqZW0DLc-uJO71sBUwcXB88Lsw23E9saexq7YJNkT2mLa3dvn4Yji9-aB6rrsGOxV73zvhfO-8933wfno-tL_HA==

I dont get why you have skilled mananodes at the witch start instead of the lightning damage - Increased mana is completly wasted on this build

Boost your lightning damage or level your gems - more blockchance will also help a lot
Also use Stone of Lazhwar on higher level maps for extra spellblock
Last edited by Yalani on Feb 2, 2014, 1:00:14 PM
cant sustain 5 auras now only 4. not sure how much mana i'm missing. i can run 5 but cant activate tempest shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info