[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

I have Shavronnes Revelation, about 5000 ES, Rise of the Phoenix and cant sustain RF...
Is the Witch-Build tested ? Plz i want to play this build.
"
thoicool wrote:
I have Shavronnes Revelation, about 5000 ES, Rise of the Phoenix and cant sustain RF...
Is the Witch-Build tested ? Plz i want to play this build.

It will work for sure, maybe you just need to change a few things

Post your gear + current passives + your life + level of Purity please
is this build viable in ambush?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
Last edited by thoicool on Mar 19, 2014, 6:27:50 AM
"

Yes
"
thoicool wrote:

First of all: respec Inner Force - it will also increase the damage you take from RF - you can skill it again later (with a level 20 purity or better equip)

You also have to much life on your equip - switch your belt and if possible also your body armor

if you still cant sustain RF after this, you should get the shaper passive at the scion start for 4 points (and maybe the 0.4% lifereg after it)

Greetings
"
Yalani wrote:
"

Yes
"
thoicool wrote:

First of all: respec Inner Force - it will also increase the damage you take from RF - you can skill it again later (with a level 20 purity or better equip)

You also have to much life on your equip - switch your belt and if possible also your body armor

if you still cant sustain RF after this, you should get the shaper passive at the scion start for 4 points (and maybe the 0.4% lifereg after it)

Greetings

I will try it thx.
So, given the new passive tree reworking, is scion still better than witch assuming access to any item?
"
Abdef wrote:
So, given the new passive tree reworking, is scion still better than witch assuming access to any item?

Yes, Scion is better

Works with RF. The increased spell dmg taken does not affect RF.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Abdef wrote:

Yes, Scion is better

Thanks; do you know if the new vaal implicit "% of fire damage leeched as life" works with RF?

That would be pretty awesome if it did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info