1.0.2 Patch Notes

"
lucksickle wrote:
Can I please get some reply on how this makes sense?:

Damage over time is not spell damage, nor attack damage, so modifiers specific to those types will not apply.

FModifiers based on how the damage is dealt will apply as appropriate - for example, increased area damage and increased projectile damage will both apply to the poison clouds from Poison Arrow, as it fills an area and is an effect of a projectile.

Wait, what?
I get that area damage can increase cloud degeneration (and righteous fire / fire trap for that matter) since the degeneration is ITSELF the area effect.

On that note, does Righteous Fire work with Concentrated Effect now?

But why projectile nodes?
Is this a mistake?
The poison cloud is a side-effect generated by an arrow, but the cloud itself IS NOT a projectile.

For that matter, why wouldn't "attack damage" nodes affect viper strike? after all, it's am ATTACK that is APPLYING a debuff.

Close along the lines, Fire Trap's explosion is a SPELL EFFECT, that's generating BURNING GROUND

Thanks beforehand.

Come on, GGG, it's as though you're deliberately avoiding my question.

You're leaving me with no choice but to assume that you messed up, and that the logic behind projectile nodes is indeed flawed logic due to contradiction.
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Awesome stuff. Just curious though the orange portal feature I got from my survivor package doesn't create orange portals in the map. I know I read something somewhere in these notes about the initial portals of a map not being orange I get that, but inside the map I am making my own portals and there not orange...Is this a glitch(I don't think it is but want to be sure)?

cheers

Currently "you" dont crate those portals, even the one inside the map (it gets moved to you)

They may find a way to override this in future.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Not really what I was looking for with my RF-witch.
Thought there would be signigicant changes to make RF viable again, after all the nerfs that destroyed my build (RF nerf double nerf, Shavronne's nerf, Purity nerf)

Currently not feeling that much inclined to play, since most interesting builds are way to reliant on that 1-2 superrare unique items and without them you are completely shit.
"
Frozen_Beans wrote:
Not really what I was looking for with my RF-witch.
Thought there would be signigicant changes to make RF viable again, after all the nerfs that destroyed my build (RF nerf double nerf, Shavronne's nerf, Purity nerf)

Currently not feeling that much inclined to play, since most interesting builds are way to reliant on that 1-2 superrare unique items and without them you are completely shit.

this. and im not struggling in game. but to become a superior end gamer u need some high priced uniques. by this i mean i can easily handle 66-69 maps but after that even with gear thats not cheap im having a problem. ive tried multiple schemes with and without ez mod (CoDT).

and the only thing thats even close to closed beta is the hack and slash. everything else seems like its been drastically changed. why is it that my cleave is only huge dps with abysus, BoR, or soultaker?

IGN:Queef_Wellngton/The_Beef

Last edited by Juggs13 on Nov 29, 2013, 10:29:21 PM
I really love you guys keep up the good work! and just shut up and take my money :)
My only complaint is I would really love to see some added chaos damage passives, I really enjoy chaos skills and they just don't have much support .I would love to see a poison nova skill and maybe some kind of acid ball you can throw. You guys will prob laugh at me but I would love it if you added some shape shifting skills like the wolf in d2. My guess is its prob not possible to do that but I guess I can dream right :). Anyway, keep It up guys
"
Some skills now display average damage per skill use instead of DPS, as DPS would not make sense for them.

Would be nice if the tooltip also show which it is showing, ie. damage per skill use (dpu?) or damage per second (dps).

P.S. TYVM GGG, this patch maybe troublesome but it sure shows how great GGG and the community is. Happy holiday everybody <3
Had a general question:

Will things like Storm Call gem reward and Scion unlock be applied to characters who have already finished the quest before the patch? Or do I have to roll a new one :(
Okay I dont know what you did but u nerfed my skills so hard its impossible to play now
I had 4.2k dps before patch and its hardly 2.7k now

I dont know whats going on but things are getting ridiculous

default attack 1.5k
cleave 650 dps (!! wtf havent seen that since lvl 30)
dual strike 1.5k
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE??? dual strike always was twice of default attack
"
Killhard wrote:
Well nerf again :( i sustaint all the patches ( nerfs ) before but if it stay like this i quit

for real plyt 4 75 maps only got 2 74 map in return !!! pfff cousted me like 4x 75 masp 4 ex

+ much chaos and chisels this sucks .

I played 5 71-73 maps (all +50%) and got 1 70 in return. Why dont you write, the truth in the patch notes, but only the stuff everyone want to hear ?
The new Map Drop Rate nerv only seems to hit higher maps, maps below 70 drop better because of the larger maps.
if i knew this before i had chaos them to 100%+ maps and played them after a lvl up. Now i can buy new maps... next few Ex wastet.

2nd: New Supporter Packs ? Great, i ordered my in September and still waiting...

3th: new altenate Effects ? YEAH ! i spend 3 hours searching for my alternate Wrath effekt on all C and all stash. Its gone...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info