1.0.2 Patch Notes

Game itself and art received great improvements and some sounds. Gameplay is much more smoother, almost no desync after this patch for me.

Keep it up, best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
This updates has one major bug in it.

Game crashes that is.

Path of Exile.exe has stopped working.

(You know the error we all do)

Happend today three times in five hour game time.
Damn Latency issues.
Might come back in a few seasons.
"
Hirukaru wrote:
This updates has one major bug in it.

Game crashes that is.

Path of Exile.exe has stopped working.

(You know the error we all do)

Happend today three times in five hour game time.

Same here i almost lost my 87 char on nemesis like 7 times after new patch, tried reinstaling game and it dosent help same with fixing file cohesion on steam. Do you have any hotfix in plans cause this is not playable at all?
"
LevinBolt wrote:
Had a general question:

Will things like Storm Call gem reward and Scion unlock be applied to characters who have already finished the quest before the patch? Or do I have to roll a new one :(

Can someone please answer this?
Hi

Thank you Davros70 for answer I figured it wasn't a glitch.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
What happend to Flicker Strike?

My highest Champ has a FlickerStrike + Frenzy build... i had around 20k Dmg/s.

Now i have only 1750 AVG.Damage and Frenzy Charges doesnt affect the dmg anymore ...

Would be nice to read that change in the Patchnotes, or to get my PassivePoints back... otherwise my champ is useless until i have farmed 80 Regrets, ..

bb
Spoiler
angel
"
LevinBolt wrote:
"
LevinBolt wrote:
Had a general question:

Will things like Storm Call gem reward and Scion unlock be applied to characters who have already finished the quest before the patch? Or do I have to roll a new one :(

Can someone please answer this?

For Storm Call, if you have already chosen the quest reward for that quest, no, else you can go back to the NPC, claim the reward and choose the gem there. Or you can create a new character and rush, it'll take you 10/15 minutes to get to the three glyphs, put them on the wall and go back in town to get the gem.

"
Loewenzahn wrote:
What happend to Flicker Strike?

My highest Champ has a FlickerStrike + Frenzy build... i had around 20k Dmg/s.

Now i have only 1750 AVG.Damage and Frenzy Charges doesnt affect the dmg anymore ...

Would be nice to read that change in the Patchnotes, or to get my PassivePoints back... otherwise my champ is useless until i have farmed 80 Regrets, ..

bb

Read the first post of page 30. It's a display bug. Plus, it's probably not the DPS (damage per second) value that you see, but the damage per use.
Hi,

I liked the related change to increase the area of map. I'm at moment in level 85 and I feeling pretty hard to level up.

I will list bellow some suggestoins (I don't know if here are the best place for this, but I did'nt found anywhere)

- Increase a bit more xp from high-end maps 73+
- Make high-end maps drop for sure if you are doing a high-end map. No one high level can afford lose all map's and begin to farm level 66 maps again, since it don't give any xp.
- If you are doing a high-end map, make sure to improve chance to drop better uniques. I only found two useful unique until now, one was in Lunaris (Alpha Howls) and another was in Springs lvl68 if i'm not mistake (Bringer of The Rain)
- I can't find anymore divine or exalted orb, which bring me the question: Why I can trade they so often in the trade channel? If the chance are fixed for everyone, almost no one are getting it too. But it seems like it never ends, and everyone else have endless exalted and divine orb to give away for fusing. Take a look in that, it seems strange to me. Maybe people discovered how to dupe orbs? I don't know.
Have to say, I was thoroughly pleased to log into my ranger, and find a complete passive respec.

Granted, I just went from Ranged Frenzy to Melee Frenzy, and I'm still trying to find better gear, but it was definitely nice to make a melee ranger out of my failing bow ranger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info