1.0.2 Patch Notes

How is the new Cast when stunned cooldown working ? If i have for exemple 4 cast when stunned gem, each in different equipment pieces, and i get stunned, if one of the gem procs, does it blocks every other from procing for 250ms or do they all have an independant cd? And if it does blocks every other gems from procing, does it block any other gems to proc on the SAME stun? I'm quite confused there.
Oh yea some feedback: Proliferated burning should be amplified by +area damage nodes and items.
Is now the Damage Over Time is affected by the damage effectiveness of your skills?
"The Ignite status ailment now deals only 20% of the original hit per second for 4 seconds. This has been reduced as it can be increased in more ways with the damage over time changes"

If I wanted to increase the amount of DOT ignite does now, will the added damage increase that 20% be additive or multiplicative?
Last edited by BowmasterSol on Nov 29, 2013, 5:09:43 PM
Im running a blender build and my DPS just dropped by 50% after this patch anyone else experiencing similar?
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Grindrix wrote:
TO EVERYONE ON DOUBLE STRIKE DPS

The DPS has not been "Nerfed." It now calculates a single strike (But you do 2x Strikes). If you had 2k or 4k DPS, in reality you were doing 1k or 2k DPS Per Strike, now multiply that by the "2x Strikes of Double Strike" and you still have the original DPS. It just doesn't look as pretty.

No.

Please look at my post on page 21 of this thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659400/page/21

Thank you for clearing that up.

My logic just thought that at first.
So... did my ranger just get a full passive reset because of the changes to that cluster? I looked on the passive calc here on the site, and... it's showing 0 points allocated... Is this for real?

Because if so?

THANK YOU.
sooo guess pvp didnt come this patch either, i thought this was the one they were going to include "The final touches on the rapid-fire PvP Tournaments for PvP Season One. We'll post more in the news about this in the near future."

well any new ETA since the last few patches pvp has been pushed back?
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
my friend Vihannes died in Nemesis at level 91 with his level 90 friend when entering Courtyard boss room. Crash when entered - load back in - characters in standard.

best,
cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Hi

Awesome stuff. Just curious though the orange portal feature I got from my survivor package doesn't create orange portals in the map. I know I read something somewhere in these notes about the initial portals of a map not being orange I get that, but inside the map I am making my own portals and there not orange...Is this a glitch(I don't think it is but want to be sure)?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info