GGG Christmas Party and Orange Portal Teaser

Curious portal.............

Gratz on Anniversary bros
@Sojournpoe
"
armageddonsm wrote:
Portal looks great, but seriously i think map drops are weird and need to be changed. It's so lame to spend several exalts to buy maps and then get lvl 66-68 inside them (lvl 73-75). I get lvl 73-75 in those lvls at the rate of 1/3 while 67-68 drop like mad :/ Not very encouraging, in fact it's annoying and irritating. Hope you will change/tweak it in the future hotfixes or patches.

Dont buy maps and play the game ? Its much more satisfying if you earned your map pool yourself.
Congrats guys!

Btw this guy wins the party:

Grats guys! Sometimes I forget where you came from and how far you have progressed. Very impressive. Please continue to take my money in support! :)
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Congrats guys! :)
The last of us . ova tha.
Stay out of the shadhoes, they bite.
Orange portal = micro transaction? Kappa
so you decided to get drunk before patch release, chris? was that wise? ;)

gz on the anniversary, if people can drink together after 7 years- they can also make a game together! cheers
I was really expecting to see patch notes.

The party is awesome and congrats on the the anniversary, but I think it might be overshadowed right now by people waiting to see the notes. :D

Hope the patch isn't delayed though.

Congrats again.
"
Bendix wrote:
first

"
mythrin wrote:
front page!

"
fabio wrote:
First page at least...?

Gratz to GGG for these epic 7 years !