GGG Christmas Party and Orange Portal Teaser

bababa
Hope you had fun. Congrats on the anniversary! :)
IGN: Handalar | Hipolyta | Tessalya (Standard) || Szadej (Domination) || GMT + 1
Shops:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/211791 (Handalar´s Bazaar - Standard)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/615515 (Handalar´s Bazaar - Domination)
"
mcpower wrote:
How would the Portal microtransaction work? Is it a MT effect for the Portal gem, or are they one-use MT like the Skin Transfer?

Considering he mentioned nothing about Microtransactions or effects or skins or anything of the like, but did actually call it a 'teaser', i think this portal may have other uses.
Russel is staring into my soul.
I think i fell in love with the girl in third picture on left side, that cute smile and sweet long black hair and nice skin and beautifully shaped feet. +1
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
I think i fell in love with the girl in third picture on left side, that cute smile and sweet long black hair and nice skin and beautifully shaped feet. +1

Totally not creepy at all.... :p
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
"
mgb87 wrote:
"
Bendix wrote:
first

Didn't realise people still do this? Why?

My cats have a version of this when I change their litter.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Last edited by Rufus82 on Nov 27, 2013, 5:50:29 AM
"
Kamro wrote:
Dont drink and code :) TY

^ have fun guys you deserve it!
"
Rufus82 wrote:
"
mgb87 wrote:
"
Bendix wrote:
first

Didn't realise people still do this? Why?

My cats have a version of this when I change their litter.

Lol!
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
Is it already Christmas in New Zealand? Man these timezones are really confusing.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info