GGG Christmas Party and Orange Portal Teaser

Looks like you guys had fun, congrats on 7 years!
"
NeverSafe_ wrote:
"
Mudfall wrote:
"
lucksickle wrote:
Ok Chris, I demand an explanation here:

Damage over time is not spell damage, nor attack damage, so modifiers specific to those types will not apply.

Fair enough.

Non-specific "increased damage" modifiers will apply to damage over time. Type-specific modifiers will apply as well. For example, "increased fire damage" modifiers will apply to fire damage over time.

Right, so fire affects burning, and physical affects puncture.

Modifiers based on how the damage is dealt will apply as appropriate - for example, increased area damage and increased projectile damage will both apply to the poison clouds from Poison Arrow, as it fills an area and is an effect of a projectile.

Wait, what?
I get that area damage can increase cloud degeneration (and righteous fire / fire trap for that matter) since the degeneration ITSELF is the area effect.

On that note, does Righteous Fire work with Concentrated Effect now?

But why projectile nodes?
Is this a mistake?
The poison cloud is a side-effect generated by an arrow, but the cloud itself IS NOT an arrow.

For that matter, why wouldn't "attack damage" nodes affect viper strike? after all, it's am ATTACK that is APPLYING a debuff.

Close along the lines, Fire Trap's explosion is a SPELL EFFECT, that's generating BURNING GROUND

2nd bump.
Awaiting replies.

if u think about it, if u were an Admin or a Dev. Would u EVER answer anyone who starts their post with "i demand an explanation" ? i for sure wouldnt. why not be polite and ask in kind way ? "can u please answer these questions?" ..

I love you, +1 to your internet.

Right, because both of you can immediately determine what tone that was meant to be read in, huh?

I see no disrespect in my post. No insults, no nothing. But go ahead, make me look like a jerk why don't you.
"
lucksickle wrote:
I see no disrespect in my post. No insults, no nothing.

Read the very first sentence of your post again. It's generally not considered polite to go around making demands of people.
Maybe this person is French or something and don't fully understand the degree of "Demand" in english...

English is just a peasant form of the old french, a patois, anyway.

Demand in english : That's an ORDER !!!

Demande in french nowadays : To ask
Last edited by Beloresin on Nov 28, 2013, 1:01:28 PM
"
Beloresin wrote:
Maybe this person is French or something and don't fully understand the degree of "Demand" in english...

English is just a peasant form of the old french, a patois, anyway.

Demand in english : That's an ORDER !!!

Demande in french nowadays : To ask

wrong. One person can use the word demand is a very polite tone. And tone is what makes the degree of a word more or less.
I think I'm in love with you guys. You are so much down to earth. Even the fact that you have a poster of "the last of us" on the wall tells me something. You care about games. And you dare to do what you feel like needs to be done.
Secret rhoa level confirmed? :-)
Really love all the exciting graphical changes and additions you are making, they rock!

On the other hand, is there anybody there at GGG working on a system for item filtering? TMI!!!

Anyway, keep up the good work and if your'e ever in Raumati send me a PM :D
Secret Rhoa level? :p
"
lucksickle wrote:
I see no disrespect in my post. No insults, no nothing. But go ahead, make me look like a jerk why don't you.

... You did that yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info