GGG Christmas Party and Orange Portal Teaser

cowlevel?
IGN @Diyalah_nms
Congrats GGG :)
Orange portal? HAS to be the secret Cow Level!1!

:D

Oh, wait. New Zealand, so... the secret Kiwi Level?
Seems like a lot of people were not able to get inside... Poor fellas! ;)
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Based on the "Orange Portal" seems like ur adding a new way to play the game or its just a secret level which i really don't care too much for, its nothing new.

But if the Orange Portal is a randomly generated area starting from level 1 then u might have something to make people stay and play the game through the other 2 difficulties (Cruel, Merc).

All my guildies stopped playing because they didn't want to run though the same content 2 more times with increased difficulty, especially when they haven't played this game before so they quit after a week.

I know that u guys said that u want to get rid off difficulties all together eventually, but that's going to take a long time so in the mean time u should make the orange portal a randomly generated map starting from lvl 1 that could be dropped from any monster. This way people will have a change of scenery while progressing through the story/difficulties and be able to find gear in a form of reward or drop from completing the map to help progress through the story easier.

My Future Is Not Where My Dream Is.
Last edited by Therix on Nov 27, 2013, 7:21:39 AM
7 years, very nice! Also I look forward to spending money on that portal haha.
"
Therix wrote:
Based on the "Orange Portal" seems like ur adding a new way to play the game or its just a secret level which i really don't care too much for, its nothing new.

But if the Orange Portal is a randomly generated area starting from level 1 then u might have something to make people stay and play the game through the other 2 difficulties (Cruel, Merc).

All my guildies stopped playing because they didn't want to run though the same content 2 more times with increased difficulty, especially when they haven't played this game before so they quit after a week.

I know that u guys said that u want to get rid off difficulties all together eventually, but that's going to take a long time so in the mean time u should make the orange portal a randomly generated map starting from lvl 1 that could be dropped from any monster. This way people will have a change of scenery while progressing through the story/difficulties and be able to find gear in a form of reward or drop from completing the map to help progress through the story easier.

Its jsut cosmetic,chill
Bye bye desync!
Gz on the 7th year, and thanks for everything GGG :)
Now that's an office party.

I do t think you had enough booze.
OMG!

Don't let it be "The Secret Cow"-level, but make it "The Secret Sheep"-level.
Loosely based on the sheeps from the movie Black Sheep!

That would be SO great! =D
--== Enjoying the game ==--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info