Extra Descent: Champions races for the Weekend

so instead of 2 customer support people you now have 3? ;P
Thx a lot for the additional races! All are on times that make it possible to play them for me, that is if I want to sleep less on one day, haha. Keep up the good work!
¡Can't wait for Storm Call!

Keep the good work GGG, Path of Exile is becoming even better every day~
"
Chris wrote:
We want to make sure that the end-game Map changes and new Storm Call skill have sufficient testing before they are released.

how? you haven't even invited all alpha players back in for testing.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I hope the map area changes are done to maps that severely needs the fix. At the moment I am vendoring Villa and Underground cause of the small size for example.

Please do something about the Jungle Valley boss as well. HC people dont even go near it and I died 2/3 of my Domination deaths to it last night (4.5k life 45k armor with flask 44% block 6%life leech 18k aoe).

Best,
Cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Dual Storm Call Totem yay cant wait
Also - I am gratefull for that you guys at GGG have begun to turn your observing eye towards Spells and Spellcasters. This area is so untouched and useless at the moment that it really needs some serious love.

Howabout if you throw in - at later patch - some new curses. One like Chaos Dot Curse; pair that with temp chains and we have a nice new way of playing!

Best,
Cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Nov 22, 2013, 5:38:47 AM
"
Cudez wrote:
Also - I am gratefull for that you guys at GGG have begun to turn your observing eye towards Spells and Spellcasters. This area is so untouched and useless at the moment that it really needs some serious love.

Howabout if you throw in - at later patch - some new curses. One like Chaos Dot Curse; pair that with temp chains and we have a nice new way of playing!

Best,
Cudez

Yeh a curse that kills packs on its own, that's what we needed ... You would be a insanely crappy game designer.

Anyways, great news for the races this weekend because I can't attend the one this evening, thanks!
These extra races are perfect! Going to a LAN this weekend and we are just going to play PoE, so these races are just going to make the weekend extra sweet (or bitter, depending on how it goes ^_^)
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
so instead of 2 customer support people you now have 3? ;P

He said more than 50% which would mean 2->3 is not correct.

1 to 2.. but then he would say has doubled.
2 to 3 <= 50%
2 to 4.. again would say doubled.
3 to 4 <= 50%
3 to 5.. 66% increase.. seems about right to me.

Morgal
Last edited by Morgal on Nov 22, 2013, 6:35:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info