Extra Descent: Champions races for the Weekend

"
geradon wrote:
i avoided the point completely. cause i can't and won't talk about alpha internals.

Surely you can tell us about the team's inability to see on BLATANT broken skill without breaking the NDA.

"
geradon wrote:
i don't see any enjoyment in that as everybody can see the content sooner or later. it would be different if the content were exclusive.

The keyword here is enjoy instead of test.

"
geradon wrote:
Seriously? because alpha didn't find one balance critical skill combination of one support gem? how many new gems were there? 11! that makes how many new gem combinations to test including existing gems?

That's one very critical flaw in an official patch. I could go back and quote all the horrendous designs flaws that were included in patches and later (often a week later) patched. This includes broken skills, seriously fked up uniques and whatnot. the CoDT was the most recent, shameful flaw. The thing that piss me of the most is that you had your sweet time to beta test it for weeks. Most players found that broken crap 1 day after it got official. It was THIS obvious.

And please spare us the 'Uh there's so much to test... there's bound to be some critical flaws here and there'. Either do it well or don't. It's THAT simple.

You know what's worse? GGG took all the flak after the nerf because some crybabies or haters built their character around a broken and unfair mechanic. There's no denying GGG is responsible. But you lot should share the blame.

"
geradon wrote:
no comment about this.

Of course.

"
btw: ggg already has their own quality assurance team.

That's why I suggested that the entire alpha team should be scrapped. Instead, spend more time to test things well. I think they will deliver the goods.

Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
not a one of those race prizes look worth racing for imo.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
"
koez wrote:
not a one of those race prizes look worth racing for imo.

Not even the Gifts from Above that can no longer drop in the new leagues?
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
storm call, sounds like an enduring cry type of skill, maybe to gain power charges who knows!, but i was thinking about this the other day, if there's enduring cry there should be one for each charge, frenzy can be called berserker's call. Or an ultimate skill gem that gives you all charges
Last edited by NefariousNoetic on Nov 22, 2013, 11:30:49 AM
"
ampdecay wrote:
I just wanna know when they are gonna fix the unique map bug, I wanna run

what unique map bug?
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
storm call, sounds like an enduring cry type of skill, maybe to gain power charges who knows!, but i was thinking about this the other day, if there's enduring cry there should be one for each charge, frenzy can be called berserker's call. Or an ultimate skill gem that gives you all charges

They already said that its going to be a primary skill such as spectral throw. It wont be something like enduring cry.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Well it sounds like Piety's storm spell and the storm herald ability on nemesis and if so awesome. Im thinking its a big aoe spell but who knows.

I hope in the future they also add other special skills that some monsters and/or bosses have, maybe with some tweaking so that its not the exact same looking skill.
Closed Beta Member.
Add more cutthroats please.
Please.
Please.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks
ok descent champions is easily the best race Ive played so far, so much fun. I feel like thats really starting to take the idea of racing to the next level. I was surprised by the amount of detail in it, its really like its own thing now, feels complete as a concept (although obviously balance will be ongoing).
Descent was so much fun. I really wanted to move around the starting area just to see who else I can spot in the crowd. Descent: Champions' own mini-lore caught my interest too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info