[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

"
lioncage wrote:
interesting build after all ! but i'm confused here .
how would the Shadow skill tree work out? because you said "start as Ranger or Shadow"

"Overall the build is pretty flexible, you can start as Ranger or Shadow"

I'm lazy to like train a ranger again, i have a shadow as a main which is 47,
( i do not play on the intentional server but i play on Garena )
just made a account here just to ask you this question lol .

so i wonder if you can draw a shadow skill tree out from this build
as soon as you see this post, also can you pm me your skype?
so i could ask you more about this build :p

10/10 for this build, i think it's the best build apart from others tanker o.o

I don't really give out my skype, sorry.

Shadow vs Ranger is just about the start nodes.

Shadow gets:
6% attack speed
3% mov speed
36% 1h phys damage

Ranger gets:
42% evasion rating
16% life
+12 life

So Shadow is more damage, Ranger more defense. I prefer the defense because the damage is already crazy, but you can start as either.
IGN: @Oos
oo ty . do you suggest using Shiru's Variation (Vaal Pact Acrobatics) build?

since it's a shadow build and was comparing his build with your level 100 dream build,
and i don't see much differents at all lol.

also what would you think as a shadow / ranger, would they work the same?
just that shadow has lesser defense but more damage like you said

planning to go with the same setup you have here on a shadow a dagger & a shield,
and maybe early game dual dagger before stepping to merc act 1

also could you maybe design a full build for shadow for me?
( might wanna skip acrobatics & vaal pact ) since i don't see how good they are by telling from they're node details :p unless you can explain more about it :P

- edit : started a new shadow again, just for the new points instead of spending a tons just to wash out 20 nodes out . so hopefully you could do a full build for shadow with this kind of build :P
Last edited by lioncage on Dec 2, 2013, 6:16:40 AM
"
lioncage wrote:
oo ty . do you suggest using Shiru's Variation (Vaal Pact Acrobatics) build?

since it's a shadow build and was comparing his build with your level 100 dream build,
and i don't see much differents at all lol.

also what would you think as a shadow / ranger, would they work the same?
just that shadow has lesser defense but more damage like you said

planning to go with the same setup you have here on a shadow a dagger & a shield,
and maybe early game dual dagger before stepping to merc act 1

also could you maybe design a full build for shadow for me?
( might wanna skip acrobatics & vaal pact ) since i don't see how good they are by telling from they're node details :p unless you can explain more about it :P

- edit : started a new shadow again, just for the new points instead of spending a tons just to wash out 20 nodes out . so hopefully you could do a full build for shadow with this kind of build :P

You probably shouldn't do Shiru's build, Vaal Pact is hard to play, especially as melee. If you want to be immune to reflect just don't get over 400% crit multiplier.

The Shadow tree is the same, just different start. But here you go:
ty so much buddy :p love your build so much ! hope to see you with more videos :D

suggestion : add that shadow skill tree to your thread too :p
in case others people wanna go for it too :P

cheers !
"
lioncage wrote:
ty so much buddy :p love your build so much ! hope to see you with more videos :D

suggestion : add that shadow skill tree to your thread too :p
in case others people wanna go for it too :P

cheers !

Thanks man, glad you enjoy the build.
So at higher levels, aside from Mind Drinker, how do you sustain your mana? Do you even run into mana issues, or will I have to carry mana flasks with me at all times?
"
SakuyaFM wrote:
So at higher levels, aside from Mind Drinker, how do you sustain your mana? Do you even run into mana issues, or will I have to carry mana flasks with me at all times?

Mind Drinker is the only thing needed to sustain mana. On my Nemesis character with this build, I have 2% mana leech on a ring so haven;t even taken Mind Drinker.

In 50%/No Regen maps I swap Faster Attacks for Mana Leech gem.

I do carry a Mana or Hybrid flask though, because sometimes you'll be desynched and spam your mana away into thin air ;)
Been wondering, what's your deeps with your Dueliest in Nemesis ? :)
I was also going to ask about mana, lvl 52 now...
Here is my current build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgX5CC4VIBXwGL0ZjhrbG60i6iP2JJ0ppSpNK28s6TiWOlg94j7PRZZI7kp9TipW-lpIW69h4mJaZ6B4rn1bhxmHdpLNmyabjZ2Wo4qsR7JEtxe3073m037Xy90N3vbfmOd06NbrLO2D7g7v8Plj_MU=

I am going to spec away from primal spirit once i get mind drinker and soul siphon.
But it's not the mana regen I'm worried about...it's trying to run auras.
I'm trying to run Hatred and Tempest shield...and if you put any supports on Tempest you can't even do it. And with them you barely have any mana to spare.

Also...you didn't even grab any increased mana nodes...how the hell did you sustain all this?
I Still have 56 mana to spare right now, using mana leech on double strike and reave for now until I get up to SS and MD

I will also post my current gear since it's been a while that I did.

"
SeverePayne wrote:
I was also going to ask about mana, lvl 52 now...
Here is my current build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgX5CC4VIBXwGL0ZjhrbG60i6iP2JJ0ppSpNK28s6TiWOlg94j7PRZZI7kp9TipW-lpIW69h4mJaZ6B4rn1bhxmHdpLNmyabjZ2Wo4qsR7JEtxe3073m037Xy90N3vbfmOd06NbrLO2D7g7v8Plj_MU=

I am going to spec away from primal spirit once i get mind drinker and soul siphon.
But it's not the mana regen I'm worried about...it's trying to run auras.
I'm trying to run Grace and Tempest shield...and if you put any supports on Tempest you can't even do it. And with them you barely have any mana to spare.

Also...you didn't even grab any increased mana nodes...how the hell did you sustain all this?
I Still have 56 mana to spare right now, using mana leech on double strike and reave for now until I get up to SS and MD

I will also post my current gear since it's been a while that I did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info