Miscellaneous News Roundup

Our customer support department still has a gigantic email backlog. Last time I checked it was at 1700 emails! We're trying hard to hire additional support staff to get caught up and resume the fast response times that people appreciated in Beta. I believe there are up to seven more support staff starting in the next week or so. Sorry about the delays and thanks for your patience!

Remember to submit appropriate builds for S02E03 to the Build of the Week Submission thread. We're going to be picking one in the next day or two.

Garena launched the Closed Beta of Path of Exile in Malaysia and Singapore last week. It's going really well! For more information about this partnership, check out this news post.

Race Season Five started over the weekend. We were blown away by the participation numbers - it's crazy to see eight to ten thousand characters enter an event! We're really looking forward to seeing your thoughts on Descent: Champions when it starts this coming weekend. For a beginner's guide to racing, check out this article.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Oo nice
vely coor
doto
Any news on if pvp will be separated by league?
IGN: LiveD_LivE
additional employees? does that mean something might finally be done about the only evil of PoE that is desync?
[img] https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15090_3589486230343_1888238145_n.jpg [/img]
i read exit to character selection and it said read on for more news, i thought there would be a thorough explanation of this or a link in which i can read up on?
"
heychiu wrote:
i read exit to character selection and it said read on for more news, i thought there would be a thorough explanation of this or a link in which i can read up on?

It means you can exit to the list of characters without having to log into your account again. It's useful for swapping characters quickly. Especially useful if there's ever a queue to get onto the server.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
requiner wrote:
Any news on if pvp will be separated by league?

This was answered in the replies to the last news post. Aux's petition won out.
Races? you mean Desync? yeah, 10 thousand probably dying from DS
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Nice
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info