"
Archwizard wrote:
"
RageFracker wrote:
GGG what have u done with maps drops?

after 4 maps i got none i repeat NONE

was better drop before patch, i saw u use statistics how about take a look

3 more maps to go for me
and lets say thank you remember me frustration and why i unstall this game last spring

I love people like you that think a sample size of 4 is appropriate for drawing conclusions.

Every 'I'm gonna ragequit!@#$@#%@#' post like this I see makes me think "Good, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out." Except, I don't care if the door does hit your ass, just get out.

update 7 maps done only 1 dropped

for Archwizard if u are so proud to be regal suporter and use this language u need some education
we all use word Forum open dictionary u will learn what that mean , i will help u look for latin roman history. If u dont like the meaning lets call it "laudatio"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
rem6775 wrote:
Again, I think they should be embarrassed about the Cast on Damage Taken nerf. The fact that they release a gem and then, almost immediately, have to nerf it into the ground just shows how terrible their beta-testing is on these things. Any semblance of beta-testing on that gem would have shown exactly how people would use it. If they considered that too powerful, it should not have been released as it was. Not to mention, that it should be obvious to anyone who plays this game how that gems was going to be used. Sometimes I wonder if they even play their own game sometimes.

A skill that just got added, say CoDT, being adjusted should surprise 0 people that have any clue how these things go. The GGG team and their alpha testers simply cannot put the effort into trying to mess with things the same way all the players in the game can. Things come out after implementation that are unexpected because of this reality. Not being aware of this reality and not accepting it is just dumb on the part of the populace.

On this I completed disagree. It took me, and most of the PoE community, about 5 seconds to determine how to best use this gem. If their alpha-testers could not figure that out, then what exactly are they doing? This game is not in beta anymore, so there is no excuse to release a gem that has a very obvious use in defensive play that streamlines the process so you don't have to manually recast, fail to see that use, and then be required to nerf it immediately afterward.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
At first i though well that's not to bad for the cast on damage taken nerf, but after thinking it further through it fucks using molten shell.

Precisely why I was using it. Became tiresome casting Molten Shell all the time, so I only used it for hard fights.

Then suddenly, CoDT is release, the damage takes a fair hit, but it becomes a usable skill! Excellent!

Linked curses and a rejuvenation totem to it, loving life, enjoying the game.

Now it's unusable again, so I've either gotta take up new gems & level it so it's behind where CoDT is, or ditch CoDT.

Poor patch IMO, and I'm usually pretty supportive.

Only positive is even with it still linked for leveling purposes, it allows me to cast the skills it was auto-casting when it worked properly, instead of keeping them greyed out & unusable. Small win I suppose.
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
mapping still sucks, the endgame is still a bullshit farce pretending to be a challenging game when really its just lottery stacked on lottery stacked on lottery to give the impression of challenge while only really providing a trading simulator as a means of overcoming needless lotteries.

bullshit endgame for fake arpg players whos only real skill is ripping people off in trade chat.
"sucks, bullshit,farce, lottery,lottery,lottery,trading simulator, lotteries,bullshit,fake arpg players,ripping off..."

Why you post your standard flame in the patch notes thread?
Do that in the appropriate forum thread and post here feedback to the current patchnotes.
=Licht ist Leben=
this patch contained changes to the map system, this is feedback related to those changes, which basically amount to nothing as always from GGG, they just basically lie in an attempt to shut people up and stop them posting the truth about their game in public where its scaring away new players who dont realise what a bullshit RMT trap designed around p2w credit card warriors and rng bypassing lottery running streamers this game is.
The overall droprates from maps and especially the dropchance from bosses in maps got increased greatly, thats very good changes for everyone. Also better dropchances for higher level maps. how can u tell thats the changes to the map system with the latest patch is shit?

iam playing solo hc and started playing in closed beta, i farmed my currency and traded with people how its supposed to do to get wealth in an arpg. Then i was "rich" enough to afford expensive items from chat and forum or to buy special uniques to complete my wanted builds! Its fun and they improve the droprates from normal bosses and now also the droprates from mapbosses and maps overall. Thats awesome and you are wrong.
=Licht ist Leben=
I really feel that the bandit respec is too expensive. I chose a skill point at one of them, because i knew a respec would come soon, so i just went with it because i would get more out of it. I thought the respec would be around 5-10 chaos in price, but not an exalt :S
Worst update ever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info