1.0.1 Patch Notes

Yay! Looking forward to the map changes, and thanks to the GGG team for continually working to make this a better game!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
While playing End-game Maps, you are now more likely to find higher level Maps.

Wow... I actually cant believe this...

(how "more likely" is yet to be seen, but a step in the right direction, imo)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Looking really forward to these!

- The item drop quantity and rarity for Map bosses has been increased.
- While playing End-game Maps, you are now more likely to find higher level Maps.
IGN Warbands: Amphia
Another step in the right direction. Maps are the most difficult content, and players should be rewarded accordingly for playing them. The loot from map bosses was always hugely dissapointing (unless you had a MF culler), this was stupid because many map bosses are insanely dangerous especially when combined with certain map mods (Temple minmax Piety). High risk of death should be high reward on successful kills.
vaal or no balls
Last edited by QueenTakesKnight on Nov 12, 2013, 5:04:31 AM
  • When race prizes are awarded in Race Season Five onwards, the remove-only stash tab they go to can be accessed from any non-event league. You cannot access it in the first two weeks of a ladder. This means that your race prizes can be removed from the tab in Domination or Nemesis (but can't be put back in). When the next four month leagues start, the prizes will not be available in the first two weeks (to keep the early race fair).

I'm not a fan of this change but otherwise good patch. Thanks.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Disclaimer : Due to the recent changes to Purity and Cast on Damage taken the new Build of the week is most likely not viable anymore.

Or is it ? ;)
Awesome. Always love new updates :)
i like the patch and the CODT nerf. i particularly liked the way it referred to level requirement and not gem level which presumably leads to CODT being better for some gems than others. very nice.

it's amazing the amount of QQ going on in the patch thread. a lot from people who don't seem to have played a lot (the guy who wrongfully accused you guys of lying on no changes to CODT is like only a week into this game?).

sorry you guys have to go through this tremendous increase in crap. hang in there. appreciate the changes!
Another patch of awesomeness! tyty!

Kinda wish I'd have saved 75+ maps now but w/e.. more maps for all!

Oh and rip Molten Shell :D
Invasion:
IGN @ TestRound
IGN @ allincall
R.I.P CoDT
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type