1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Shunyata000 wrote:
The CoDT changes would be more meaningful with the damage thresholds recalculated.

The low level damage threshold is fine but it quickly scales too high to now be of use if someone wanted to use it for defensive purposes.

I don't think we will see any changes to the damage thresholds. However, now that it restricts the levels of gems I would guess that the damage multiplier will probably be lowered significantly.
Last edited by BloodReign on Nov 12, 2013, 2:05:19 PM
GGG, I can't say it enough.. y'all rock!

Quick bug fixes, listening to the community, and adding content (even if it's small) is all I can ask for from a development team. Your team seems to know what they are doingand I think you are going to strive for a long time. Just don't get so big that you lose sight of who you are at the core!
This patch would be better if it didn't disable our ability to use most of our gems. Leveling up CwDT to high levels is highly impractical for many builds, and is also very difficult to do when many of the abilities we rely on won't even be usable until we do.

I agree that CwDT was overpowered, but this type of nerf goes beyond performance balancing by completely disabling existing characters until completely new criteria are met.

Also, I'd love to see some rationale for the new resistance auras being different colors. Most of the comments defending their inclusion seem to bring up how the intention is to swap them out as a preparation for content that requires different resistances, but that can't reasonably be done when they're not the same color.
Last edited by iteration2 on Nov 12, 2013, 3:35:17 PM
You can't expect people to have faith when you release a brand new gem, and then nerf it two weeks later because it's overpowered.. What the fuck do you do in your testing phase? You even released the gem in a build of the week in it's 'OVERPOWERED' form so what the hell? You can't encourage a group of people to use a set of skills and then fucking nerf them, use common sense.
New Resistance gems should be white.

CwDT- only issue I have with this is it just made molten shell pointless to use with it.
IGN: psyotiks
"
Psyotik wrote:

CwDT- only issue I have with this is it just made molten shell pointless to use with it.

Nothing is useful with it, I mean come on.. What skill do you think you would need after taking 3000-4000 damage?
CwDT is overnerfed. Recaculate values before patch goes live!

Edit:

What happend with 95 pages on that topic?

Edit1:

I see ;)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Nov 12, 2013, 4:05:46 PM
"
Peenk wrote:
"
Psyotik wrote:

Nothing is useful with it, I mean come on.. What skill do you think you would need after taking 3000-4000 damage?

Resurrect skill.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Nov 12, 2013, 4:07:50 PM
I had a level 77 char before patch 1.0.0

If i read this right can you change the bandit rewards on each difficulty even if you chose one already? with this new patch.
"
Newb4evar wrote:
first nice update.

More HIGHER level map drops on maps +1 hell YEAH
Vitality reduction to 40% hell yeah +1
Cast on damage taken, very interesting approach to it, i think it might fix it +1
Mortal conviction from 30 to 40% It needed that buff, im not sure if its enough tbh, auras should be tops 10% of ur hp to be worth it.
Reduce monster hp per player in groups +1 im happy

Overall very nice update.

Hello, Chris :)
Last edited by Warmey on Nov 12, 2013, 5:31:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info