[Release]Ingame Itemlevel and DPS Display using Autohotkey

Thank you very much for sharing this great script!
Thank you! Very usefull!
I would like if GGG give a Green Light for this script! Btw, i wish GGG add the function into the game by default, this is not a hard.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:
Thank you! Very usefull!
I would like if GGG give a Green Light for this script! Btw, i wish GGG add the function into the game by default, this is not a hard.

advance item info would be a nice feature.
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
awesome
ign TheBlackMambaTemplar
Awesome script! I'd love to hear from someone at GGG if this is okay to use or not.
wow nice. I have a little itemlevel script that just sends /itemlevel for an item i've picked up to save a bit of time, this is a lot nicer. And yes it would be much more handy as an in game advanced option, anyone looking for high itemlevel items in maps and/or when vendoring for recipies and/or those of us who aren't that good at 'eyeballing' DPS would probably find this useful.

I'll have to play with it later but nice work.
If I get banned from a F2P game using an AHK script, then you've lost any chance at me supporting you at all, ever again. I've been really vocal on social media and word of mouth to promote the hell out of this game, it would be stupid to turn me off to it. I mean, that OTHER game hasn't banned me yet for my CM Wiz script, and THAT is borderline abuse.

EDIT: banned using a script like the one ITT I mean.
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Nov 11, 2013, 6:49:47 PM
Yo GGG, why you so quiet
Really... this is a rule clarification that should be easy squeezy. Why not post?
what discuss about?

GGG simply should add option "Advanced players description" and its done. There to talk about on 9+ pages.

3rd party soft - bad

lack of information for advanced players - bad
Last edited by keepstay on Nov 11, 2013, 7:45:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info