1.0.0g Patch Notes

i just want to say that the game is realy great but the trade sistem is so painful that ii just dont use it ...playng on Domination curently and the other day i realized that iv goten to level 80 not doing a single trade...i play maybe 4-5h a day i simply cant aford to waste time on trade chanels/forums..the curent system of unique drops based on high level maps its a downer cose as a single player non trading person il never be in the position to have any of those uniques ever...i grind maps all day with about 30% to 60% quant..5 level 70 maps 2 level 71 and a 72 is all iv got so far(above level 70 i always chisel and alch)...i also have to mention that i like to colect uniques ..for me is 1 of the most rewarding things playng a arpg...thats why i played d2 and Sacred for yrs...

So i just want to say that the old system was prety good in my opinion the reward from doing maps was ok and having a small chance of getintg any unique while lvling a new char was also a nice thing, maybe GGG wil revert bk to that system ...il be more then happy and im sure that many ppl will share my opinion.

P.S i now my english is poor but i hope u understand my opinions..have a nice day
Last edited by MisterDevil on Nov 7, 2013, 4:20:11 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.

How much higher ?

Two item levels higher , 20 item levels higher , 50 item levels higher ?

One item level higher ?

Is it specific to each unique, will some not roll at all ? Which ones will never work ?
Arbitrary placeholder decisions should never be embraced as final.
Last edited by MegaDeth666 on Nov 7, 2013, 3:51:17 AM
"
MegaDeth666 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.

How much higher ?

Two item levels higher , 20 item levels higher , 50 item levels higher ?

One item level higher ?

Is it specific to each unique, will some not roll at all ? Which ones will never work ?

I wanna know that too before I waste more chance orbs. Plz tell us GGG.
From reddit:

PSA: Old white items dropped pre patch will still be able to be chanced to Uniques (they can't right now as of 1.0.0f)

Chris Wilson: Correct. The change in 1.0.0g is that the Chance code ignores level restrictions.

AS many I don't think making uniques map only a bad idea. However ilvlvs up to 78 are a bit extremem... Why not make them 66-74?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
reboticon wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Give them some time and even a little space to try things out with their game, and you will see a richer experience for everyone. Once they have tried things out they can change and adjust but crying before it's even tried.. I don't even..

That's a good idea. They should have had a beta.

I laughed so hard at this ^^
IGN : @Morgoth
double post
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Nov 7, 2013, 5:33:46 AM
Yay, multiboxers rejoice!

Next patch we'll see the HP buff reversal, mark my words.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
"
Narcio wrote:
Not good enough damnit, not good enough!

Dont remove them all just make em drop in from monsters level 72+ so people who can maintan a 70s map pool have a chance to get them. I just think ilvl 78 ect for some of them is too drastic.
im stupid so please explain to me the logic behind farming lvl 71 areas to get a lvl 8 uniq item ( Advarius )
Шось? (IGN: Owner)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info