1.0.0g Patch Notes

Um, Galvatron wrote that "I disagree..." post, not me. You goofed up your quote kahunAx.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Evraeisjebus wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

I disagree.

GGG wants to assign iLvl 78 to top end uniques... fine
GGG wants to make level 78 areas map-only... fine
GGG wants us to have to fight through/farm level 78 maps for the top end uniques/rares... fine

But then I fully expect to be able to create and build a character, level up, and play in the level 78 maps AT WILL once I have put in the time and effort to build and gear a character than can handle playing in level 78 maps.

Not being able to play in or ever see the level 78 maps unless the RNG gods shine on you, you have a good map group, and you all are expert traders... is a bunch of bologna. Being able to find the shinies is what keep people playing.

Change the map system. Reduce the map drop rates. Once you find and use a map, it's unlocked for that character. You can enter at will. Still need the map device though. Click on it, brings up your map list. Select the map, choose whether or not to spend currency before entering the zone. Spend nothing, it's a base white map. Otherwise, spend currency to get the mods/bonuses/quality you want. Solo, self-found, no trading players rejoice.

This idea Chris PLZ and hire this guy xD

This idea is great, on the other side i would be happy if they just increase the higher level map drops... rls dissapointing to farm farm farm 66/67 maps with no luck of getting higher levels. im lvl80 atm and had like 3 lvl 70maps... nothing higher.. out of what 100maps? maybe...
"
Chris wrote:
"
enigma1406 wrote:
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?

In this patch, yes. There's intense discussion about this still going in the office but we wanted to get this patch out to fix the bad flask issue.

if you have time to fix such things you could also fix more important things like sustaining maps in solo play.

but hey, its ggg and they have a retarded stance towards solo play!
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
Galtrovan wrote:

Everyone would still have to find and/or trade for the maps.

Yes but maps would be reduced to item status and are no currency anymore that you can choose to use yourself or trade (only if you already unlocked it for yourself and find additional ones).

I feel high level maps only exist for the most hardcore players who can invest more time than average players. they are not meant to be done by everyone and thats fine. imo they should have left all the op uniques map only drops. there has to be something you can only reach if you invest an absurd amount of time and resources in the game.
dont get me wrong, I have never done a map higher than 70 and will never be rich enough to exalt maps etc. or do high levels frequently but if you get a lucky high level drop it feels so much better than being able to enter maps as often as you want and being able to automatically progress to higher tiers with time.

"
Archwizard wrote:

Um, Galvatron wrote that "I disagree..." post, not me. You goofed up your quote kahunAx.

y sorry bout that
ign: kahunB
"
Galtrovan wrote:

I disagree.

GGG wants to assign iLvl 78 to top end uniques... fine
GGG wants to make level 78 areas map-only... fine
GGG wants us to have to fight through/farm level 78 maps for the top end uniques/rares... fine

But then I fully expect to be able to create and build a character, level up, and play in the level 78 maps AT WILL once I have put in the time and effort to build and gear a character than can handle playing in level 78 maps.

Not being able to play in or ever see the level 78 maps unless the RNG gods shine on you, you have a good map group, and you all are expert traders... is a bunch of bologna. Being able to find the shinies is what keep people playing.

Change the map system. Reduce the map drop rates. Once you find and use a map, it's unlocked for that character. You can enter at will. Still need the map device though. Click on it, brings up your map list. Select the map, choose whether or not to spend currency before entering the zone. Spend nothing, it's a base white map. Otherwise, spend currency to get the mods/bonuses/quality you want. Solo, self-found, no trading players rejoice.

Quoting this for like the 235235th time, maybe GGG retards see it then.

Im sick to death about that shit.

Its a pathetic display that users present good solutions whilst the company which created the game does NOTHING OVER YEARS.
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Last edited by Schinski on Nov 8, 2013, 1:22:26 PM

kaoms and shavs unlocked... GREAT, now unlock ALL those other items as well.

several good reasons why items should not be locked to high end maps:

*My map-capable build got badly nerfed (lvl85, feels like it got pushed back 7-10lvls), so I struggle at 70+ maps now again, let alone 75+
Before the (aura and ES shield) nerf, those were not that hard to deal with.

*I have a job, a wife, a home that needs some rebuilding/updates... and playing a game is supposed to be fun for me, not watch some 14year old kiddies play lvl 78maps, get all the good stuff, while I have to play luna3 and hope for a 78163th broadstroke quiver in that hour I get to play this game.

*you almost need a shavs or a kaoms to make a build, capable of finding a kaoms or a shavs.

*When I started this game, a shavs was like 20ex, now you find them up to 90ex and increasing every day. Again, the no-lifes can get that amount of currency

I'm not saying we have to find 3 shavs a day but it would be wise to make it at least possible to drop for everyone again.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
sry but another failed patch. bring back the correctly sound to the creative soundcards.
without sound the game is unplayable. in beta status sound was fine at adigy 2zs in final game launches only with the " --nosound " . The game is not able to find the sound card driver.

that´s why i saying* all last patches are buls... .

so dev´s please fixed that bug.

edit:

WTF in compatibility mode for win98 / Me game starts properly with sound but without "- nosound / - software audio". not in compatibility mode for win 2000/ xp all/ vista all and win7.

What ye have in the final merely made​​?
Dark the other side is very dark. Shut up Yoda and eat your toast.
Last edited by Armaliona on Nov 8, 2013, 5:45:47 PM
a translation of the French games please it is urgent for us French
Nice changes, but I'd rather be given a chance to play higher level maps than a next to zero chance to find either of those nerfed uniques in regular zones.

I mean, in the very few times that I actually dropped lvl 70+ maps (higher was lvl 72 I think), I only dropped sh!t for loot and level 66 maps within them (if any).

And yes, I do play solo most of the times. I don't have the currency to pay for high level map runs nor do I wish to pay for it.
hope for aura 60% > 50% =P
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info