Further Update to Map-only Uniques

yes, this is much better, that you can still be surprised if you are not running maps, honestly, i dont see much SG gateway map group running...

So now i feel better, but still need to see what exactly unique had been gated.
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
yes very smart call and fast response, ty. only 2 things that everyone was shaky about was this high ilvl subject(restricting possibilities) and getting signed out and losing our map or portal instances several times a day.

ty for addressing this
I die then I'm reborn, I die then i'm reborn, I die then im reborn, WTF is going on ???
"
nikoon wrote:
How do you know how much money i spent to support GGG, asshole?? Dou you think havin exalted pack makes you something better than you actualy are?

there are other ways to hint people to the fact that you can hide your supporter status in the forum settings. there are other, real life methods to get rid of your aggression, rage posting in the forum will not relieve it.

edit: that's also valid for the guy naming you a "parasite". elitism stinks.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 6, 2013, 3:37:15 AM
"
nikoon wrote:
WHY DO YOU LISTEN TO CRYING BABIES? IF EVERYONE HAS HIS KAOM, WHATS THE MOTIVATION TO KEEP PLAYING??? YOU GET BORED.. SIMPLE AS THAT.. ENDGAME CONTENT SHOULD BE EXTREMELY HARD TO OBTAIN NOT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAS IT..

YOU ARE DOING THE SAME MISTAKE WHAT BLIZZARD DID, GIVE EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE.. YOU WILL REGRET THAT, GGG.

I AM VERY DISAPOINTED! :(

I wouldnt have put it in CAPS but i completely agree. This change is horrible, even if the drop rates of Koams and Shavronnes outside maps are astronomically small there will be next to no incentive to ever do maps...
one 75 Map worth 1 exalt itself for example.
Rolling costs about 10 chaos at average (and 4 of those chisels.. )

And the only reward that you could expect is another map, which will lead you to lose new number of currency. Nothing special.
Maping MUST be more rewardable. Otherwise it will die / cos its safer, cheaper, easier to run Piety
"
mikelike wrote:
"
nikoon wrote:
WHY DO YOU LISTEN TO CRYING BABIES? IF EVERYONE HAS HIS KAOM, WHATS THE MOTIVATION TO KEEP PLAYING??? YOU GET BORED.. SIMPLE AS THAT.. ENDGAME CONTENT SHOULD BE EXTREMELY HARD TO OBTAIN NOT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAS IT..

YOU ARE DOING THE SAME MISTAKE WHAT BLIZZARD DID, GIVE EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE.. YOU WILL REGRET THAT, GGG.

I AM VERY DISAPOINTED! :(

I wouldnt have put it in CAPS but i completely agree. This change is horrible, even if the drop rates of Koams and Shavronnes outside maps are astronomically small there will be next to no incentive to ever do maps...

Except good rare items and good loot and the fun of playing something challenging.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
So, I guess as a solo player I now have no reason to even try and do maps. Meh.
Ahh, as a solo player most often, i approve.

"
YOU ARE DOING THE SAME MISTAKE WHAT BLIZZARD DID, GIVE EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE.. YOU WILL REGRET THAT, GGG

I find this funny, I mean really? I played D3, seem as if Blizzard gave no one nothing. Cept the botters.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Nov 6, 2013, 3:39:58 AM
"
one 75 Map worth 1 exalt itself for example.
Rolling costs about 10 chaos at average (and 4 of those chisels.. )

And the only reward that you could expect is another map, which will lead you to lose new number of currency. Nothing special.
Maping MUST be more rewardable. Otherwise it will die / cos its safer, cheaper, easier to run Piety

100% agreed..

Lets farm Piety for 0 risk and 0 currency spent. Why would I spent currency and risk my life to play hard maps?
great news thanks :)
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info