Accuracy and Evasion Tables

Alright, the Accuracy and Evasion tables are now updated with the data provided by behzadshams (Thanks again btw!).

Enjoy !

Link is the same :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdFJucWQyUGdOXy03cXIyMzBVZDRWZFE&usp=drive_web#gid=8
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Feb 21, 2014, 8:34:01 AM
"
RabidMonk wrote:
Question:

If I have 86% accuracy at level 86; Does this mean that I have an 86% chance to hit standard 86 level mobs? Because most of the time, I am hitting... ~level 70 mobs. Is it safe to assume that I'm probably just capped at 95% when I'm doing regular maps?

lower map level means lower evasion so yes its closer to 90%+ for lvel 70 mobs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Thanks for posting... very helpful for me
Another thanks from me. Love theorycrafting.
Thanks a lot dude!
FOR THE DARK GODS!

IGN: Monokuma_Joestar
I was sure that someone had done this and I didn't have to =) and I was right!

HUUUUGE thanks for the insightful tables. I love tables and using my math skills once in a while to lay down in numbers something that is yet unknown or too complex at first glance.
Finally found this again on Google. Awesome work. The evasion table is so useful for knowing which level maps I don't need to run Grace in.
Thanks for the table. It's just TOO great. I'm one of the players who love the theoretical part of the game. In fact, I'm a Taiwanese and this game just started three months in Taiwan, and I'm trying to make a dps calculator. I've found a dps calculator on Google, but I'm not sure if it had been updated. Here is the link

http://poetools.com/poe-calculator/

Hope someone can answer me!!

ps. My English is not so good. Sorry about that. O ωO
Does anyone have any idea about bosses' accuracy ratings? I'm calculating some stuff to determine how effective blind is.

And I'm glad to be the one reviving this post!
Thank you for all your work on this. Really appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info