Accuracy and Evasion Tables

Awesome! Thanks for putting that table together!
Last edited by SirGrindalot on Mar 20, 2013, 10:02:25 AM
Good work. Great to see some calculation for those of us that don't cookie cutter and like to try things.
Excellent table. Do we know how much accuracy monsters have at different levels, so we could figure out how much evasion equals what chance to hit they have?
"
waraw wrote:
Excellent table. Do we know how much accuracy monsters have at different levels, so we could figure out how much evasion equals what chance to hit they have?

That would be the next step. Next time I level up a character, I'll try to put it together.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
"
Velkor wrote:
"
waraw wrote:

That would be the next step. Next time I level up a character, I'll try to put it together.
Monsters use the same accuracy calculation as players in theory. So you could figure out enemy accuracy just by reversing your evasion calculation.

For instance I have roughly 3280 Evasion at 50 and a 46% evade chance so average enemy accuracy is going to be ~250.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
I have a question. Decided to PM you instead.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Last edited by minus4 on Mar 27, 2013, 1:09:51 AM
"
minus4 wrote:
I have a question. Decided to PM you instead.

Aw...now that's no fun for the rest of us.

So I checked out the chart and realized I have two options. One, I could learn maths and spreadsheets, or Two, I can just keep taking RT. Dummy like RT.

Seriously though, I'm always amazed when one of you guys puts so much effort into game mechanics for us lazy cusses who may wonder about these things but lack the patience or skills to do the deep dive ourselves. So, much appreciation to you and to all your fellow game nerds who would count and measure dimples on golf balls to calculate odds for a hole-in-one on a par 3 with a slope equivalent to the players handicap plus greens fees divided by number of golf tees in their bag over their putter length in mm! ;-)
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Mar 27, 2013, 1:51:12 AM
more accuracy = less desync
ign: Dixevile
That is some nice information. Now, what I would like to know is the accuracy of endgame mobs (70+ maps), this in order to determine if I can reach a 45-50% dodge chance with my build. Can anyone provide me with an approximation?
Anyone is good with Algebra ?

We know that :

Attacker's Chance to Hit = Attacker Accuracy / (Attacker's Accuracy + ((Defender' Evasion/4)^0.8))

So logically :

Defender's chance to Evade = 1 - (Attacker Accuracy / (Attacker's Accuracy + ((Defender Evasion/4)^0.8)))

Based on that last formula, what would be the formula for :

Defender Evasion : ?

Note : I want to add an evasion table so we can figure out how much evasion we need for different chance to evade %. But I need the right formula first.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Apr 6, 2013, 10:16:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info