Accuracy and Evasion Tables

"
Baelrog wrote:
That is some nice information. Now, what I would like to know is the accuracy of endgame mobs (70+ maps), this in order to determine if I can reach a 45-50% dodge chance with my build. Can anyone provide me with an approximation?
You could use enfeeble. At that point to hit 50% evasion isn't that hard. It's like a starting evasion of... 30%? I know my 44% evasion has an effective evasion of around 65% IIRC.

Alternatively (because it's easier) socket blind into an AoE. And then use it.

Edit: Looks like as it stands (my gem is like level 14 I bump from 45% to 55%
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on Jun 15, 2013, 1:21:15 PM
"
Autocthon wrote:
"
Baelrog wrote:
That is some nice information. Now, what I would like to know is the accuracy of endgame mobs (70+ maps), this in order to determine if I can reach a 45-50% dodge chance with my build. Can anyone provide me with an approximation?
You could use enfeeble. At that point to hit 50% evasion isn't that hard. It's like a starting evasion of... 30%? I know my 44% evasion has an effective evasion of around 65% IIRC.

Blind actually makes your evasion 3times more effective compared to enfeeble (unless you use 20quality 20lvl enfeeble then its only 2x times more effective). Thus if you have about 40% evade and use quality enfeeble and blind you have about 88-93% evade chance.
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
"
Baelrog wrote:

Blind actually makes your evasion 3times more effective compared to enfeeble (unless you use 20quality 20lvl enfeeble then its only 2x times more effective). Thus if you have about 40% evade and use quality enfeeble and blind you have about 88-93% evade chance.
Blind quarters hit chance. Happens to be really powerful.

Enfeeble on the other hand is much more reliable (no % chance to apply) and has the secondary benefits of reducing damage and spike damage. Enfeeble is ridiculously powerful in mixed EV/AR builds because of the way AR and EV interacts in those builds (quadratic scaling in eHP) compared to other builds using Enfeeble. But it's still very likely the most powerful curse in the game.

A few number you might want to know:

To have 95% chance to evade with blind up you need 80% effective evasion.
To have 80% effective evasion with max quality and level enfeeble you need 56% base evasion.
If you have 95% evasion and have Acrobatics you have 96% avoidance (only main node) or 96.5% avoidance (full node investiture)
If you have capped block and 95% evasion you have 98.75% avoidance.
If you cap block, have 95% evasion, and spec full acrobatics you have 99.125% avoidance.
If you wear darkray vectors with full frenzy charges at that point you can assume nothing will ever actual hit you.

Reaching the particularly high avoidance values requires very high levels of course. However reaching 90% evasion w/ blind and enfeeble is pretty doable. And that alone can make you nearly invulnerable.

Edit: This Ranger in perfect pure ES gear has 54% evasion, without a shield. With a shield he could not only block cap but also reach 95% aggregate avoidance through enfeeble and blind.
Last edited by Autocthon on Jun 28, 2013, 1:35:09 PM
Would it be too much of me to ask for a refresh of these tables with the recent Accuracy / Evasion buff? ;p
"
dlrr wrote:
Would it be too much of me to ask for a refresh of these tables with the recent Accuracy / Evasion buff? ;p

If I manage the find the new Accuracy and Evasion default values for monsters at each level in a game file, like suggested by AnnanFay earlier in this thread, I'll update the chart. Otherwise, I probably won't. Its just too much work...
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Jul 23, 2013, 5:24:39 PM
"
Velkor wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:

If I manage the find the new Accuracy and Evasion default values for monsters at each level in a game file, like suggested by AnnanFay earlier in this thread, I'll update the chart. Otherwise, I probably won't. Its just too much work...
At the very least post the new Acc/EV values you know?

Max calculation level is 79, so it'll give players a benchmark.

*proceeds to make mental note to record Acc/EV values at every level for this chart*

I can probably get through level 40 anyway.
"
Velkor wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:

Ah shucks... The default accuracy and evasion values are just what I'm after as well ;p

Or... how about just repeating the experiment at Lvl 79 only since that's the highest we can go for now? Heh.
Great thread and fantastic spread sheet, thanks for sharing!=]

E; Was just using your tables because I was a bit worried about my characters accuracy(80% at the moment), is there an easy way to include Enfeeble into the spread sheet?
Last edited by Inspire_ on Jul 24, 2013, 6:30:54 AM
"
Inspire_ wrote:
Great thread and fantastic spread sheet, thanks for sharing!=]

E; Was just using your tables because I was a bit worried about my characters accuracy(80% at the moment), is there an easy way to include Enfeeble into the spread sheet?

Your EV against an enfeebled target is EV=(Originial EV%)/[(1-Original EV %)*Enfeeble Multiplier+(Original EV %)]

Expressed as decimals. So if your Enfeeble is 60% reduced accuracy and your originalk EV is 50% it looks like

(.5)/((.5*.4)+.5) = .71

Edit: Quick point of interest. Cursory math on my level 21 and level 56 characters shows enemy accuracy has been reduced by 15% and 34% respectively at those levels.
Last edited by Autocthon on Jul 24, 2013, 7:13:34 AM
Wow velkor you overdid yourself here. Good job! Must have taken hours to plot in all this.

"
dlrr wrote:

dlrr what is actually does this buff mean? I need less accuracy?
I noticed my "offense tab" values deviate from this table by quite a bit. Sitting at lvl 85 I have 86% chance to hit with 1535 accuracy.

EDIT: I found it. Yeah so it means I don't have to stack insane amounts of accuracy - its funny I did think that it had suddenly become much easier to hit. Damn could use a new table though, figuring out these values when above lvl 79 is no easy job. I wonder why the "chance to hit" does not get locked at the highest monster level.

FYI
Last edited by Harmster on Aug 17, 2013, 6:52:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info