Garena will publish Path of Exile in Southeast Asia

"
idalejan wrote:
This is actually sad...

here in the Philippines Garena sucks big time... League of legends servers are the worst. Milking the players money through skins while not upgrading the serves. I just hope they don't desecrate Path of Exile.

If you read this Chris I hope they don't screw path of exile. I'm a really big fan of the game.

Thats the problem im also wired about. Maybe this game need garena for Chinese version but not sure about sg and malay server
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
I don't think it is a good idea. Most people would like to play in a server with more people. Spliting the server may make players less willing to play. Providing the versions with different language is a better idea. The interface and the story can be made in those languages. The item can be still used in english which is convinent for trading.in addition,once decided to split, the data of the characters can be transfered to the new server?
GGG= BBB Big Bucks Begin.

Gratz.
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
Congrats on your new partnership with Garena!!! Another country down, next country to go. PoE will be a household name soon and everybody will know about Path of Exile is with just it's acronym. NO MORE EDGAR ALLEN POE RESULTS!!

SEA = one country lulz.
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
GGG taking over the world.
Baller. :3
south america servers pleaseee id really like to play with a ping lower than 200 :(
please publish in south korea. im suffering..ㅜㅜ
GGG is doing for ARPGs what Mojang did for open-world sandbox games. Setting the standard for communicating with the community while providing frequent changes and additions to their product. Blizzard, EA and other big-name companies could learn a thing or two from them.

I'm glad the Asian market will be able to enjoy this great game as well. Hopefully us Westerners can learn a thing or two from their game strategies and builds and vice versa! Exciting!
I hope Garena does a good job, so others may enjoy PoE like so many of us already do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info