Garena will publish Path of Exile in Southeast Asia

Congratulations!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Obscurin wrote:
You sure it's wise to do that? While yes, Garena is one of the better candidate for the region, but they are not exactly that good either. I fear that their servers will be much more unstable than the current Singapore Gateway. As evident from their League of Legends server.

Honestly, we have been very impressed with Garena so far. The servers will be just as good as our Path of Exile servers, if not better. We're helping out very closely with how the game is run - they're handling aspects that we couldn't do ourselves like marketing in those regions.

"
Vingoh wrote:
What about the existing Singapore player in Singapore server right now?

What are your plan for them?

As I mentioned in the post, you can continue to play on our servers if you would like.

IC, are there any plan in the future that these singapore players which is currently playing in Singapore server will be transferred to the new realm?

Cause we have spend so much time in the game and do not wish to see us been transfer to the new realm once they are stablized.

Garena = Shakey move
That's really cool.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
Nice nice
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
CrimsonSoulZ wrote:
The worst possible news I have heard.
I absolutely do not see how this could be considered bad news. Anyone who wants to avoid Garena can continue to play on the current servers. Absolutely nothing has changed for people who are already happy with the game.
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
CrimsonSoulZ wrote:
The worst possible news I have heard.
I absolutely do not see how this could be considered bad news. Anyone who wants to avoid Garena can continue to play on the current servers. Absolutely nothing has changed for people who are already happy with the game.

As long as I can avoid their servers, I am cool with it. Oh and as long as they don't blatantly put their watermarks on GGG's videos when trying to promote the game. (Same case with Heroes of Newerth.)
can we use our accounts here with the account that will be used in the SEA server? :(

MERGE PLEASE!!!!
HALOOO!

IGN: KingOfLances -- Domination League
Glad to see PoE is being published in SE Asian regions, and through those servers, possibly reaching into East Asian regions too. I read on Garena's site that they have plans to release PoE in other languages, hopefully PoE will be able to tap into the the gamer population in Chinese speaking regions and Korea as well.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Last edited by minus4 on Nov 4, 2013, 11:46:01 PM
Never play at ASIAN server, just play GGG server

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info