1200 fusings, no 6 link

1300+
and still trying on this chest
BKK,Thailand.
Agree with the absurdity of fusings.

Even with the 'quality change', I have honestly not gotten a good roll (not even a 4 link) on a 6 socket 2h mace in around 40 tries with 20% quality. Best I got was a double 3 link.

The Jewelers Orbs are essentially fusings, with the added effect of changing the socket #.

NEW CURRENCY IDEA

Name = Whatever

Effect = Adds one guaranteed link between sockets.

Rarity = Very rare. (3, 5, 10x?) more rare than Exalteds.

Or make it a crazy expensive vendor recipe.

I linked mine in 900+ so I guess it's normal
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Wanted to post an update on my Sharvonnes:

Total use: 1748
Of these:

2x20 quality
123x10 quality
170x5 quality

5-Links: 12 times
6-Links: 0 times

If I was asked whether I want a vendor recipe which requires 1000 fusings and gives a 6-link at this point I would say yes without a doubt.

IGN: Alexeus
Please send me a PM if I won your auction and I will get back to you as soon as I log in
Chris isn't happy with how fusings ave turned out despite the quality consumption and hinted at a possible drastic change to the orb in the raptr Q&A
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Bottom line. More generous reward for effort. Not completely RNG reward, regardless of effort.

I've used over 2.1k fusings on this sword and gotten 0 6L and maybe about 12-15 5L. I'm hoping that somewhere in the next couple hundred I can get it to 6L.
This fusing system is just frustrating and pointless, i spent already about 600 fusings and no 6 link ever, i know people spent a lot more them me, but, u dont get 600 fusings in a couple hours to just burn it and recive no reward, heard about people who 6 linked in less them 20 fusings, it makes me feel even worse, theres no reward for effort, just random reward for "luckly" players.
"
andrehbg wrote:
This fusing system is just frustrating and pointless, i spent already about 600 fusings and no 6 link ever, i know people spent a lot more them me, but, u dont get 600 fusings in a couple hours to just burn it and recive no reward, heard about people who 6 linked in less them 20 fusings, it makes me feel even worse, theres no reward for effort, just random reward for "luckly" players.

+1 THIS! +1

So bad when you spend all your fusings that you trade/farm all month/year and no a single 6l... lol wtf is wrong with this game? And much more worse when someone make 6l with 1-20 fusings. Its not fair, not reward, not craft at all, not cool.
Why ggg did such back desig with gamble? Why not real craft? Whats so bad with craft and good with gambling?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

3 fusings.

You must just be bad at this game.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info