1.0.0 pure aura build (7 auras working on more)

No no, that's not my build. I'm not clever like you two :) I just saw that both were running a lot of auras.
"
Makivante wrote:
No no, that's not my build. I'm not clever like you two :) I just saw that both were running a lot of auras.

XD i thought i saw ur name in there, eitherway its more or less the same build just showing that you dont have to be a marauder to do it. And according to him it is possible to level a character into it
Quick question, how well does this build deal with reflect mobs?
Hey there, just letting you know i got inspired by your build and crafted a little something with my friend, not trying to advertise just giving you a link to our build.

And mostly, saying thanks, otherwise i would not have pondered onto doing something like that :P

Thanks a ton!

Link for curious:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/637798
I'm currently leveling this up, but with a Templar. I will say this. DO NOT be tempted to go for aura nodes early on, no point really until you can get Reduced Mana, better gear, and more passives into reducing the mana reserved. I made the mistake of doing so. Luckily I was able to respec, but it almost made me have to restart the character.
"
tachiKC wrote:
I'm currently leveling this up, but with a Templar. I will say this. DO NOT be tempted to go for aura nodes early on, no point really until you can get Reduced Mana, better gear, and more passives into reducing the mana reserved. I made the mistake of doing so. Luckily I was able to respec, but it almost made me have to restart the character.

Im glad I can finally get feedback from some1 trying to make this build from scratch, I kind of figured it would require a lot of respecs.

Also Ive never particularly noticed reflect mobs, theyve never given me problems. Im guessing its due to the leech life support but I dont know.
"
Aduine wrote:
Hey there, just letting you know i got inspired by your build and crafted a little something with my friend, not trying to advertise just giving you a link to our build.

And mostly, saying thanks, otherwise i would not have pondered onto doing something like that :P

Thanks a ton!

Link for curious:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/637798

If you guys got the time check out this guys thread, its the ultimate support character. Unlike mine he completely throws solo play out the window, its pretty crazy. (I am promoting your thread ;D )
Yeah I checked his out, pretty neat. I will say though that as cool as that is, it's really not feasible for most players. If you are able to get that gear though it could be pretty neat. At least with yours you can be decent with only a bit of trading.

Here is my build that I'm working towards.My level 70 build (90 points) I sort of combined both yours and tdr3d's.
"
tachiKC wrote:
Yeah I checked his out, pretty neat. I will say though that as cool as that is, it's really not feasible for most players. If you are able to get that gear though it could be pretty neat. At least with yours you can be decent with only a bit of trading.

Here is my build that I'm working towards.My level 70 build (90 points) I sort of combined both yours and tdr3d's.

Hi, nice build i want to try it.
What kind of weapon and gems do you use? like in the other posts? or something different?
"
tachiKC wrote:

I've actually spent a lot of time trying to decide if I wanted to take that route through the center hitting the life node wheel in the scion area instead of going through the bottom. Both ways I get two 8% nodes and one 12% node for 13 passive points. The advantage of going that way is that If I continue to level (I've taken a break from this character for nemesis) I'd be able to keep adding life nodes.

Overall the only thing I think you need to worry about is your life, you have much less strength than my character (half as much) and not as many life nodes. That means prism guardian is going to hurt you pretty bad on the survivability side. I still have problems because my "tank" marauder only has 3200 life. Even with all the armor and resist its still pretty scary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info