1.0.0 pure aura build (7 auras working on more)

Temp shield was actually my goal but it doesnt look like its possible to run. I did the math awhile back but I think it may be possible with a level 20 reduced mana support. Sorry about the images my work has kind of a crazy schedule.
Ok I finally put the photos up, look at how low my life is on this build! I haven't played it in awhile but I find it amazing that he doesn't die instantly.
Hi Schmeelk,

is it possible to run 11 Auras with this build?

I found one with 11 Auras here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/706094/page/1

Bu i dont understand how they can run 11 Auras O.o

Yes, it is very possible to run 11 auras with all of the passives that reduce reservation allocated. But the only way to pull it off and still make the build survivable is by using a 'shavronnes wrappings' chest. Using that specific unique allows for a character to reserve almost all of their life. Unfortunately for most of us this ost viable because of how rare that item is.

The extra 4 auras that he has stacked are the three 40% purity auras and clarity. He has 6 auras on his mana and 6 on his life, where I only have 2 on my life.

I stated somewhere earlier in this thread that the only way to get more auras and still survive is to be stupidly rich and have items like shavronnes and soultaker
Last edited by Schmeelk on Dec 19, 2013, 11:56:34 PM
Hey thanks for this discussion guys. I'm relatively new to the game and I'm leveling up four characters right now, but the one I'm most interested in is my Scion DoT/Aura build. Here's where I'm at right now:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFkxUgFm8Y2x0UHb4o-ipNLOk26TsoPydJE0rIVcZZbVuvX5hgQ2h0bj1vnoLHguSDCYngiq-PRpARkx-UoKcIrUq4k768wzrII8pKz2XQ0NhN2mLdDeNq5ljr7vno-tI=

I basically realized I need Iron Reflexes and the Grace and Determination Auras to make this work. I'm taking way too much physical damage. I want to run five auras and get all the DoT/Chaos passives. This means I can stack up four Viper Strikes, run away and wait for stuff to die. So far it is working well as long as I am careful with my tactics. (I'm using a Rejuvenation Totem after running away.) I can't facetank anything though, which killed me a LOT against Dominus' second form in Normal.

Anyway here's what I'm thinking long term:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFkwxfDH0QfxGWFSAWbxcvGNsZLhmKGo8c3B0UHaodviOjJLAn7Sj6KaUqTSzpL2826TsoPydGcUkTSshOKlKvVElVxlXWVvpZbVnzW69fP1-YYENk52aeZ_xodGqTbj1vnnC7dEF2gn_GgKSCx4LkgwmG0Yngiq-PRpARkx-TJ5Sgm7WnCKyqrUq0DLTRtkG4k7ndu02-vMAPwBrBxcM6xp7IDMgjykrLmM0mz2XQ0NSP1SzV7dhN2RPaYt0N3V_hiONq5ljnUuvu7BjvDvF28i_z3fba-ej60vsJ_MU=

My main attack would be: Viper Strike - Increased Duration - Empower - Blind - Curse on Hit - Vulnerability

AoE: Viper Strike - Melee Smash - Chance to Flee

Auras: Grace, Determination, Clarity, Vitality, Haste

I would also link Temporal Chains to Cast When Damage Taken and a bunch of stuff that disrupts mobs pathfinding like Shockwave Totem, Summons and Frost Wall. Then I would pick out the high priority target and stack four Viper Strikes w/Vulnerability on it and run away with Whirling Blades, taking targets one at a time and recharging life/mana in between.

Right now I'm going to go for Iron Reflexes and then enough aura passives so I can run Grace and Determination at least. Hopefully I will be able to take enough damage at that point to stack my four Viper Strikes and get away without dying, lol. What do you guys think?
Update for new passive tree?
I would love to try this but the passive tree links in the OP are no longer working because the trees have been updated. Any chance you could update those links?
"
GomerPyle1188 wrote:
I would love to try this but the passive tree links in the OP are no longer working because the trees have been updated. Any chance you could update those links?

I was gonna do this build for Invasion but I realize its very low life so i didnt do it.

But the tree was kinda this thing:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecLYQx9DjwQfxGWFCAVIBcvGYUZhhmKGj4abBqPHNwdqiSqJLAnCycvKPopLimlKk0s6S9vMZ41kjboNuk6UjrhPfw_J0GHQqNGcUrITeNOKlBHVElV1lhjWK9br18_ZOduqm-ecLtyu3YIeA15aH_GgKSCx4MJhtGI8YzPkyebtZ2un8uhbaSsplenCKcwqW6sR7QMtfK3PriTuc28n8EEwzrGnsbYykrZE90N4YjjauOf6yzr7u8O8i_yRfPd9kj22vno-tL7Cf4K_o8=

Any chance for this to be updated to 2018 ? Or does anyone know a working build full of auras for marauder ? I enjoy boosting people stats, but I would also want it viable so I can do maps without party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info