Server Problems are Resolved!

Very impressive! Keep it up :)
just one more map
good job

a side note: so 20% of population are doing trading and trading alone? well, that explains
I've never been so proud of a $30 I just invested in a game. Thank you GGG :)
IGN: TimeForSpectralThrow / iLikeShockNova
seems like afkin in town is not just a way to bide your time. it's a lifestyle for many ;)
IGN: Avlee
i imagine how satisfying it is to see that kind of graph after such long work
ign @DontFront
Last edited by Scrupulous on Nov 3, 2013, 4:01:25 AM
Excellent! Now we are waiting for a desync solution. Thanks!
Best game ever! Best developers ever! Good job guys ^^
Fantastic I knew you guys would get it fixed, thank you very much. You guys/gals must be exhausted.
Last edited by twistedforce on Nov 3, 2013, 2:58:44 AM
"
(disconnections and item loss issues with the guild stash)

Yeah, i've lost a multistrike gem this way. But i guess i could've lose something even more valuable, so i just tend to see the bright side of it.

Gj with these fixes! Haven't had the chance yet to test if the problem with dc's is really gone but i will give it a shot as soon as posible.
IGN: LightEnStrike (Domination)
IGN: FaithDuel (Standard)
Last edited by codpin on Nov 3, 2013, 3:02:31 AM
My respect for the GGG team grows even greater. Not only did you fix the problem, but you did so (with 30 minute prior warnings to the players) in a manner that really shows you value your players. That the server side patches were done fairly quickly and players could play again without waiting hours and hours is extremely helpful for people whose only gaming time might occur during the patching time.

Thanks again for the tremendous job you guys do!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info