Server Problems are Resolved!

Would you please fix those "Unable to load map" crashes now...(32-Bit Windows)

I use the --softwareaudio -gc 1 for months now and that big performance patch several weeks ago made the problem less frequently but far from gone.

As I am playing a summoner it hurts twice losing all your spectres when changing the area or just moving to town.

As a summoner I have these crashes at least 10x more often as when I am using a melee class.
This is really great news, good work GGG.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Thanks.
Keep up the good work!
"
I would just like to say that being a long time online multiplayer gamer, I think your company has AMAZING communication. IF NOTHING ELSE, you win my loyalty as a customer with just that. Keep up the communication, it means a LOT to the fans and players!

QFT
This alone have made me use money on this game. And that the game is as good as it is have made me a huge fan of GGG :D

I really respect companies that has this good a connection with their players and fans. It is fantastic to see problems being handled and feedback about the problems is given.

Lifetime Fan
ZtriDer
Lost where no man has been lost before.
You guys are extremely impressive with your ability to fix servers and issues in game fast.

Riot games who created League Of Legends a moba I play quite frequently.

Has millions of players and are given millions of dollars a day can't get there shit together.

Have bugs after every single patch

Hours of down time almost weekly.

More glitches than Poe

You guys do EXTREMELY well compared to other large companies. Keep it up. You've got me as a customer for a long time to come!

Great things from GGG
Thank you for the love you keep pouring into this amazing game. Can't wait for the arrival of the release supporter packs (assuming there will be some)

:)
Mhmmmm.....sooo smooth....yummy

GJ Guys!!!
Yeah, i confirm that, no more DCs (still Desync powa tho :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info