Server Problems are Resolved!

Still d/c and lag (everything stops on screen) is worse :(
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Awesome work guys, keep it up :)
Bring it in... group hug, come on. Don't make it weird....
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Thanks a lot guys !

The world of video-games need more people like you .
Now my dc problems are gone. Thank you a ton.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Thanks a lot for the good work :)
@Blixtkatt (Tempest)

Timezone GMT +1, EU
Having died two times, at lvl 63 and 67 in Nemesis, both to some of the worst desync I've ever had. And mind you I've raced and came top 10 of my class several times, I know how to handle desync, but suddenly instantly getting teleported 30m away into multi-projectiles dogpack+boss with extra damage aura, or against cruel dominus lightning channel: Can't handle that.

And last night I died my lvl 56 from a local server crash (when the area crashes and rollbacks a bit, have happened to me and my friends several times) just to log in and have my character in Standard League... That sapped me.

I still love this game, I'll play again, but things like these make those of us who love the game want to take breaks. Whilst those people who are new or laymen are really off-put by it.

GGG I love ya guys and I know you're working on improving these things. But please remember this is quite literally the one thing holding this game back from what I can tell by most people.
Good job! Keep it up Chris and everyone in GGG
God job GGG ill bake you a cookie!!!
Im still having problems to log in :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info