Structure of the upcoming 1.0.1 content update

So much awesome.
My guesses for the new auras:

-Substantial Physical Damage
-Accuracy and Critical Chance
-Physical Reflect
-Elemental Reflect
-Chaos Degen

These are auras I can remember from rare monsters that are not yet available as aura gems. I highly doubt they will ever put in the "allies cannot die" aura though, for obvious reasons.
"
Any chance of us finally being able to Report in-game the spammers that use Whispers/Private Messaging?

Also people still continue to us public party screen for trading. It is painful to take screenshot and sending it to support@grindinggear.com.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"leveling up my (currently level 47) Nemesis Marauder."

All hail NERF!!1
Silver Kiwi is best kiwi!
"
DaveSW wrote:
Geeze, 26 new gems a year, at least. I hope the growth of this game doesn't slow down at all for at least a decade.

I don't know if that much content is needed. Some people, like myself, might feel a bit overwhelmed. I will never have the time to test them all, and stash-space to keep them for eventuall use is sparse.

There is the possibility of having too many options and therefore getting confusing.

btw.: I don't want to sound like I'm just whining around. I love this game, I just want to give different viewpoints, as I have heard this as an argument against games sometimes.
"
Zealflare wrote:
My guesses for the new auras:

-Substantial Physical Damage
-Accuracy and Critical Chance
-Physical Reflect
-Elemental Reflect
-Chaos Degen

These are auras I can remember from rare monsters that are not yet available as aura gems. I highly doubt they will ever put in the "allies cannot die" aura though, for obvious reasons.

@auras:
Very true, I would like to see them. Although the usage is limited by the recent nerf.
Lol at "allies cannot die"!
"
"
StinkFinger wrote:
And we'll continue to desync with each and every "content patch"... Like we did since the beginning.

Priorities, priorities, priorities...

4 years and counting... I guess they honestly don't even care about it anymore.
I believe the game is approaching 8 years of development.

And I believe they really care. Maybe it's a problem of the qay the whole game is set up, and maybe there just isn't an easy fix.

Right now, as of post 1.0.0, it is way worse than before (esp. the drop outs to loggin and the crashes to Desktop, which did not happen to me before the patch), but that is probably due to the influx of that many new players/steam.
New auras, new uniques !! Very nice !!
3 auras HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
sounds good~!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info