Structure of the upcoming 1.0.1 content update

It works very well for World of Tanks..
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I just got an @mail from JINX that my goodies are shipped!
Exiled for Eternity
As always, awesome news guys. Keep it up and really happy to hear about a new effect for spectral throw for my Scion...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
im in love with you guys <3
Path of Exile marches on! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
lvl47 Nemesis Maura with the name "Nerf", cant stop laughing!
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
"
Chris wrote:
most of the achievements are designed to be somewhat obtainable so that it's a reasonable goal to have all of them

'glad' that you named it as "most" above - an achievement like 'level 90 in hc" seems (at least actually) not really in reach of all players... ^^
"
New vendor recipes: These are really fun for the community to find, so we'll add some with each patch. We may not say what they are, though.

a bit disappointing, that this rule still continues - its kind of a mess to have to check all possible ideas in mind (that failed once) again and again and again with each patch. You should at least give us some hints regarding what to expect - to have a little idea what we could try.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Awesome! Can't wait for new auras and microtransaction skill effects. You really should make more of these!
Please fix the issue with PT-Br keyboards
IGN:Zawrska
"
Just stop whining about desync already.

People get to lvl 100 on hardcore, it's definitely not as bad as you think it is.
In fact I would even say it's most likely your typical excuse for dying.
Stop fooling yourself and learn to play, learn how to prevent it.

Nice work around for a major arhitechture problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info