0.9.13e Patch Notes

"
Renpsy wrote:
Thanks for the rollback, you guys have got to be the fastest team to get on a problem I seen so far, most of the time, in other games they take like 3 hours to respond.

that's because here GM's don't sleep xD
the message i receive is Connection Failure Error: Failed writing received disk/application while downloading http://patch7.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/0.9.13.4/CrashUpload.exe i am currently trying to run a pack check and i hope that helps
Last edited by HallowsEve on Nov 12, 2012, 10:02:35 PM
"
HallowsEve wrote:
sorry but im having trouble understanding how to issue the command prompt from the start menu as a windows user, im following the guide you listed and put the file inside the install folder but from there im not sure how to issue the command prompt

Ah kids these days never had to use MSDOS :p

For windows 7 x64 do the following:

Press the Windows key + the R key at the same time
Type "cmd" and press enter
Type "cd\" and press enter
Type "cd c:\program files (x86)\grinding gear games\path of exile" and press enter
Type "PackCheck content.ggpk" and press enter
ah thanks, im running a packcheck now i was just unfamiliar with how to use it
strangely the tool didnt report any errors.. but it still stops downloading at the same percent and crashes with the error i listed earlier
"
HallowsEve wrote:
strangely the tool didnt report any errors.. but it still stops downloading at the same percent and crashes with the error i listed earlier

When we deploy 0.9.13e again (soon), it may fix your problem. If not, I recommend deleting Content.ggpk and redownloading it by running the game. Good luck!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
ah, thanks hopefully it does, guess i'll just wait and see
Okay, 0.9.13e has been deployed again with the crash fixed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
HallowsEve wrote:
the message i receive is Connection Failure Error: Failed writing received disk/application while downloading http://patch7.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/0.9.13.4/CrashUpload.exe i am currently trying to run a pack check and i hope that helps

I had this same error. I deleted CrashUpload.exe and it worked fine after - just downloads another when you run the patcher again.
WELL DONE GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info