PvP Feedback

Maybe the pvp is more attractive with a system of betting chaos orbs would be great rewards of orbs more besides everything balancing
I like the 3.0 step in direction. I was a lil sad that more things like winter were not nerfed. Winter is pretty cheesy XD. CwC, leech, ES nerf, and life buff were a good direction. Melee seems to be doing better too. The Grand Spectrum nerf was a bit much, especially rekting people who had collected Legacy versions for a long time. But in the end, it really did make the ceiling for PvP higher...Now it just costs way more currency to get 9 damn good jewel and you arent being forced into going for more jewel slots because of the exponential increase in efficiency that jewels like legacy GS had.

The ES nerf and Grand Spectrum nerf really made tanky chars far less common. I know they still exist but I have no found a tank which is unkillable. Life based tanks will be insane but things like Blight and Beacon of Corruption will always keep them in check XD I think the screen overlap AOE might still be strong but really only version characters relying on dodge and block. Charging past the AoE overlap is dangerous but deffinitely possible. Overall PvP is in a much better place imo.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Aug 7, 2017, 9:22:18 PM
I feel like the Phanteon system is solely dedicated for PVP. Long waited gift for us :).
There is any good way to deal with this new glacial cascade mineers when es pool get hard nerf?
even with cold res 300 and max cold res 90 they still one hit 13 k es
Why cant pvp only characters have free respecs? as you can just delete and remake anyways.
please lower the pvp daily quest, where you have to survive 180 seconds to atleast 120 seconds. I do not understand how they expect you to survive that long unless you have some stupidly expensive op auto cast build....
"
ZombieWannaB wrote:
please lower the pvp daily quest, where you have to survive 180 seconds to atleast 120 seconds. I do not understand how they expect you to survive that long unless you have some stupidly expensive op auto cast build....

Join different time-zone server and go to the sarn arena.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
ZombieWannaB wrote:

Join different time-zone server and go to the sarn arena.

Wonder why you are levelling the PvP-Master if you don´t wanna Play PvP. For the Coregame his crafts are not as usefull as other Masters crafts. So it really doesn´t make sense to Level Leo up.

The 180-seconds-quest is imo a nice and funny quest. It should be a quest to do it. Otherwise GGG could just give you Leo-Points for free. It wouldn´t make a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info