PvP Feedback

I'd just like to point out how some players can make certain dailies completely impossible for almost every player on the server. For example, Pamela_Anderson was making sure to nuke everyone in Sarn Arena, going after even those that made all they could to survive.
I believe that almost all players capable of doing the 3 minutes daily while that character is around are using this section of the forums.
"
I'd just like to point out how some players can make certain dailies completely impossible for almost every player on the server. For example, Pamela_Anderson was making sure to nuke everyone in Sarn Arena, going after even those that made all they could to survive.
I believe that almost all players capable of doing the 3 minutes daily while that character is around are using this section of the forums.

Some pvp players will hunt you down for fun, some will leave you alone (Personally I usually don't care but sometimes go on rampage against players spamming to much insults). The trick is to usually switch server to one where there is no one in the arena. i recommend the Brazilian one as ping is mostly horrible to everyone but it doesn't matter if you just idle there.

But Yeah Leo is so "perfect" I can't wait for the system to stay the same for the years to come...

Spoiler
Seriously GGG, it;s a massive failure. Just Remove him.
"
Pamela_Anderson was making sure to nuke everyone in Sarn Arena, going after even those that made all they could to survive.

Iirc todays quest was to survive 180s in the sarn arena. if you cant survive 180s then you should not complete the quest, right?
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
Last edited by Sadat on Feb 28, 2016, 5:36:40 PM
"
Sadat wrote:

Iirc todays quest was to survive 180s in the sarn arena. if you cant survive 180s then you should not complete the quest, right?

Come on, you know what he mean. Is it really interesting to one shot afk people in the corners ? Leo quests are dumb and stupid but is it a valid reason to be a jerk to those who want to complete them ?
Last edited by IceDeal on Feb 28, 2016, 6:03:18 PM
"
Sadat wrote:

Are you trying to justify griefing?
That's all there is to this kind of mentality. If the top nukers decide to make sure no one gets to complete Sarn dailies, I am positive they can make sure nobody does, which is aberrant.

Leo's dailies seem to have been designed on the premise that players have similar power levels, that everyone is playing normally, and that there is a good amount of PvP activity. If these three conditions were met, I think Leo's quests would actually be great and most players would be happy to at least attempt them normally.
Here, these conditions aren't met. Most builds (especially if they weren't made with PvP in mind) are incapable of resisting even half a second against PvP-focused bow builds. This leads to people not being willing to attempt doing the daily normally and try to skip it through daily trade. And this absence of balance also empties PvP, making it even harder to find opponents to properly complete the quests on.
=> Absence of ways to compete makes PvP unfun and empties it.
"
"
Sadat wrote:

Are you trying to justify griefing?
That's all there is to this kind of mentality. If the top nukers decide to make sure no one gets to complete Sarn dailies, I am positive they can make sure nobody does, which is aberrant.

I can only speak for myself, and i nuked everyone over and over who joined the sarn and once he got killed and his quest reset, started to insult. I will never support that attitude.

i was like 3 hours in the sarn and i didnt see any "top nuker" seriously "griefing" all the time. Occasionally someone does, but not all the time. I would say everyone finished the quest, some struggled more, some struggled less. And i want to remind: thats the point of that quest.

Last edited by Sadat on Feb 29, 2016, 2:04:34 AM
Players that tend to insult probably already have had situations where much stronger players were hunting them down for long periods of time, and where being polite simply didn't work. Possibly by players that, like you, felt that players coming only for the daily were annoying.
By hunting them down, you are only perpetuating this situation where players feel the only way to make you understand how annoying what you are doing is is to throw insults at you, and where for most players PvP only equals pain.
Remember, these players only ask for one thing : to get out of your way as soon as possible. They don't want to alter your PvP experience.

You may feel that PvE players feel entitled to daily completion, but to them, you are just looking for excuses to troll people.

"
Sadat wrote:
And i want to remind: thats the point of that quest.

I seriously doubt that. I believe that the point is to be wary of your surroundings in an active environment with players of similar level. Certainly not to pray you won't be joining the arena at the time Nuke_Guy is on, or to make sure you don't get bothered by going to that one inactive server.
But then, I don't think that dailies manage to properly convey their point, or even provide a decent experience.
I got my quest yesterday by afking when the "top nukers" were there, and if I got attacked I just attacked back and killed them, top tier.

No but for real, personally I always help people with their quest regardless if its surviving or earning kills within a short ammount of time however those that instantly call me a retard when I join(after them) for not knowing they want their quest and assumed I knew I most probably avoid. I don't kill or so(unless they attack me) but I don't give them free kills either. But remember its a pvp arena, some people are there to actually pvp and not just to get their leo quest done
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Most those Afk killers are weak minded teens who probably get bullied IRL haha.

Let them have their fun and wait they leave or just use swap 2x eclipse+3green spcket each +whirling+attack speed and run around arena.

They get mad when ppl run from them and they can t do anything lol.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 29, 2016, 2:31:17 PM
"

You may feel that PvE players feel entitled to daily completion, but to them, you are just looking for excuses to troll people.

wrong, i go to pvp area to do PVP. actually i dont care what are the motives of the others. if you join pvp area to stand in the corner and pray for 180s that you wont be attacked, do it. if you start a drama in a forum about that, do it. i wrote you my reasons for nuking some people. 99% of the time i let people do their quests. to me no big deal.

"

"
Sadat wrote:
And i want to remind: thats the point of that quest.

I seriously doubt that. I believe that the point is to be wary of your surroundings in an active environment with players of similar level.

you are talking about same level all the time. i dont know which sarn you join but usually it is 1-3 "pvp builds" and a bunch of "pve builds". So the majority is at the "same level". what you describe is a sarn that has 8 pvp builds and one lost soul that is trying to get a leo daily done. That is not the reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info