Temporal Chains...

and when temporal banned in pvp ppl start use other curses
so your mara liked -110 resist ?
i dont think so
and we see another mindless post
**** has no place in pvp coz im owned hard by that
ban it please i dont want to ltp
Last edited by kiersz on Feb 15, 2013, 2:02:46 AM
What amuses me the most is people complaining about getting owned in PvP, while most if not all whiners go in the arena with a PvE build/PvE gear, how do you expect to win then?

Learn to counter, figure out builds on your own, test certain skills in PvP before crying on the forums for a nerf please. The game is pretty balanced in PvP as it is, IF you are willing to use your intellect and figure out a counter/good pvp builds.

For example an anti-curse hp pot with increased duration etc, almost 10 sec immunity to curses, completely nullifying a very important part of your opponents build (If he went for perma curses)So naturally you should be able to outdps/outplay him during those 10 seconds. You didn't? Just pop another one and try again!
You either have it or you lose. plain and simple.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Temporal Chains has a place in the PvP arena, but what is needed is more ways to counter curses. Currently we have Curse Flasks and a Reflective shield in high level PvP. That's just not enough defenses. It's the defenses that need improved, not the curses removed.
"
Flickerflare wrote:
Temporal Chains has a place in the PvP arena, but what is needed is more ways to counter curses. Currently we have Curse Flasks and a Reflective shield in high level PvP. That's just not enough defenses. It's the defenses that need improved, not the curses removed.

Just fought a templar that had a full 10 seconds of curse immunity, so i couldnt slow him or enfeeble him... bad times for me, first and only templar that's beaten me... crazyness.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Maybe Temporal Chains needs to be nerfed a bit. But don't ban it from pvp.

Everyone can use curses. They don't even take that many sockets to be useful. Everyone should use debuffs, 'course they give you an advantage. Don't miss that! If your pvp-build doesn't allow any kind of curse, the build sucks.

Temporal Chains takes away Movementspeed and dps. With +Runspeed the Movement is allready high. And most would agree, that Damage should be nerfed in pvp, 'cause its to high! So, Temporal Chains is benefical for pvp.

Temporal Chains might be the "best" curse in general. Its never a bad choice. But its not the best curse in any situation and its not the best for every build.

Punishment and Projecile Weakness can be equal. Enfeeble is more situational, but it can be way better against melee-shadows for exaple. Vulnerability is situational, but as a low-lvl curse, it is superior to low-lvl Temporal Chains. As a caster, the four Resist-Debuff-Curses provide way more offense than Temporal Chains provides defense.
In my PvP experience Punishment seems to be god awful.

"
DarkNRG wrote:
In my PvP experience Punishment seems to be god awful.

It shines, when you play a defensive summoner.
"
DarkNRG wrote:
You either have it or you lose. plain and simple.

This is the problem. It is boring. I use it so I am not saying it should be reworked/hard nerfed/removed just because I lost to it some game. In a good PvP multiple curses should be viable. It is not so as it is now (other then maybe for cold witches that want to lower your resist so you will freeze more).
if you dont like temporal chains then grab a potion that grants you immunity to curses for the duration
Greatness at any cost -Dark Confidant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info