<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

i'm keen for the party race if we can get a few members ready to start
Don't ask what a Shebull is. You are far better off not knowing.
"
Shebull wrote:
i'm keen for the party race if we can get a few members ready to start

Let's just rock up anyway. Full party would be best but even having a two man team on Mumble would be fine. I'm sure we'll be able to drum up some support closer to the event.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
How did the race go last night?

Bummer I could make it, but festive season is starting early this year.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
How did the race go last night?

Bummer I could make it, but festive season is starting early this year.

I ripped like a newb at Brutus. It was a strange death. At the moment he died he did his burst attack and I died in its wake. When I resurrected in Standard it registered that I had killed Brutus. There were some other reasons why I died but I'll blame myself for not spamming my last remaining health pot when I was on 1/4 HP.

• 1 Hour Fixed Party (S05F063) - Sunday 1 December 10 PM AEDT / 12 AM NZDT

Guild members planning to do this race. Please join Mumble 30-60 minutes beforehand if you're interested!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hi guys, i'd love to join. My application has already been submitted, hope to see you guys in game
Looking for some feedback as to which day of the week would work best to define a "guild mapping day" where we work together to help build the map pool?

Please let me know.
<3 Phish
"
Hi guys, i'd love to join. My application has already been submitted, hope to see you guys in game

I can see you've already had your application processed. Welcome to ACE!

"
PileOPhish wrote:
Looking for some feedback as to which day of the week would work best to define a "guild mapping day" where we work together to help build the map pool?

Isn't every day Mapping Night? Hah. How about making it Wednesday, Thursday or Friday night for now? We'd want to keep Saturday or Sunday as a Party Race day making it flexible according to match availability.
Quite a few new members joining this week, so welcome all. We've got some exciting things for members coming up as we head towards the holiday season.

Chat to you all online about the specifics. :)
Looking for an aussie guild.
I'm very active, but i'm only playing on softcore.
Any advice for a nice aussie active guild?
Or will you plan on branching out to softcore some day too? :D

Thanks
IGN: StabKingThreeThousand
"
FightMike wrote:
Looking for an aussie guild.
I'm very active, but i'm only playing on softcore.
Any advice for a nice aussie active guild?
Or will you plan on branching out to softcore some day too? :D

Thanks

Unfortunately, we won't be branching out into other leagues. Their is another AU guild called "Oceanic Exiles", who mainly focus on the "Domination" league is 4 months standard (Softcore) league. I'm not sure if they players in the permanent standard league that you're after, but you can always ask. :)

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info