<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
Dimsy wrote:
Currently on nemesis league and would like to give this guild thing a go. Would be great if you guys still have extra slots left :)

IGN: XonRIP

Hiya Dimsy,

Feel free to jump on to our MUMBLE Server (mainly during AU peak hours):

Mumble: Server - <PM for details>

Say "Hi" and have a chat.

Cheers :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Jan 31, 2014, 8:20:26 PM
"
Dangg wrote:
Put me on the list please. My mates and I play very frequently. Msg Dochta in game or PM me on here. Thanks.

Hi Dangg,

Thanks for showing an interest in ACE. Looking at your characters they all appear in Standard League or Domination Leagues. ACE don't support those leagues, so you would struggle to find people to party with etc.

If you're interested in Nemesis, Racing or PVP then we can certainly catch-up and to chat about joining ACE. If you're interested in one of these please feel free to jump on to our MUMBLER server (during AU peak hours):

Mumble: Server - <PM for detailss>

We can chat about ACE, POE and what you're after.

Cheers :)
Last edited by Kaysee on Jan 31, 2014, 8:20:50 PM
Hi again,

I showed some interest a few weeks ago but was just playing on Domination getting a bit bored of that atm and now I know the game a bit better have started a new character on Nemesis. Would still love to join some other Aussies if you guys have spots free

I see the last two posts you mentioned jumping on mumble so ill try to jump on as well easier to talk than type after all :P
"
osiriswarp wrote:
I showed some interest a few weeks ago but was just playing on Domination getting a bit bored of that atm and now I know the game a bit better have started a new character on Nemesis. Would still love to join some other Aussies if you guys have spots free

I see the last two posts you mentioned jumping on mumble so ill try to jump on as well easier to talk than type after all :P

The ARPG genre loses its appeal quickly if your actions have little consequence. We have some extra member slots that we'll be making available very soon. In the meantime feel free to jump onto our Mumble server to hang out.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
^
Hi I'm interested in joining, can someone msg me ingame?
Hey there guys, would like to team up for sure. I'm from Melbourne.

Currently doing Races and play Nemesis.

I also like to stream and I believe I'm one of only a few Aussies to do so.(twitch.tv/reaverhc)

Feel free to msg me, my IGN is:
ReaVerNemesis

Thanks!
Last edited by Reavs on Nov 25, 2013, 3:26:48 AM
ACE is now accepting new members and we are live with our automated application form!

Please find the URL under the New Members section in the first post.

Everyone that has expressed interest in joining ACE in this thread has been sent an invitation to apply through their PoE website mail box. If I missed out on anyone just apply normally via the first post.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
WOW... how quick does a month go?

After a couple of weeks of reviewing our Guilds work within POE, and a couple of weeks of defining the type of guild we wish to be, Alpha Crucis Exiles [ACE] is now in full swing!

We're proud of the guild community that is evolving and excited about the future.

Now the guild foundations are strong, we'll now be turning our attention to:

- Racing... specifically Party Races, but also helping members achieve higher rankings.
- Map Runs... enabling members to level higher, as safe and as fast as possible.

As always, new members are welcome, so please read and follow the OP to ensure ACE and you are a good fit.

If you're interested please contact:

• deefa (Guild Leader) ; IGN: deefa [PM]
  • Kaysee (Guild Leader) ; IGN: Kaysee_Soloman [PM]
Guild members we should use this thread for Guild wide discussions about any topic. Everyone could make a point of checking it once every couple of days. Would seem to make more sense as people are not necessarily going to want to check Reddit and/or Steam ACE pages.

Also in lieu of a better system Guild leadership could use it to announce a focus on particular events such as this one:

• 135 Minute Fixed Party (S05C058) - Saturday 30 November 5 PM AEDT / 7 PM NZDT

Please express interest in this thread and log into Mumble 30-60 mins beforehand if possible.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info