<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Almost a full house tonight on Mumble tonight! 26/30 - 1 AFK. Come and join us. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
What's the guild rip count ???

Invasion 2.0 >>>>
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
"
Adolan wrote:
What's the guild rip count ???

Invasion 2.0 >>>>

I myself am up to 4 (1 desync, 2 internet disconnects and 1 client crash)... on the positive side I'm now forming a habit of using ALT+F4 and no deaths yet to "player fail" (build or response).

The first few deaths hurt, but now I've taken the Happy Gilmore "bring it on" approach: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2dyLX1t8-E
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Sep 4, 2014, 8:12:36 PM
ACE is recruiting new members check out our first post for details.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Currently 32/84 members online. 26 members in Mumble with 2 AFK.

Check out the first post if you're interested in joining an active Australian Gateway guild. :)
I am actually liking the new Beyond League. The beyond portals really provide 2 great things for players:

- STRATEGY on how to engage mobs and generate portals (I like game mechanics that make you think rather then button smash)

- CHOICES on whether to open more and bigger portals for the XP + Loot.

One of my favourite HC mods GGG has released.
Mumble's been pretty active lately. Good to see so many ACE peeps enjoying Beyond!
ACE Beyond Cribs Competition... coming soon.
Newsletter #16 is out! Check your email and contact a Guild Leader if you haven't received it.

In this issue we detail our ACE Beyond Cribs Competition - the best hideout will win a 200 Pt Mtx prize. Also Miinistry has written up his visit to the GGG offices.
Have made many changes to the first two posts on this thread. Refer to the Changelog for details. There has also been a staff restructure, a cull, ACE membership stands at 82 active members now.

Lots of members have been getting into the 80s and a few more joined those in the 90s in the past few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info