<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Are we there yet?
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
"
Adolan wrote:
Are we there yet?

Almost - two more sleeps!

Newsletter #15 was pushed out this morning announcing our new Australian Gateway Partner Guild - Oceanic Exiles who run 3MLs. We're allowing the free flow of our members between guilds with some caveats. Check out the details under Guild Policies.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
One more sleep until 1.2.0!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Woop woop! New content day!

Have fun today guys and don't RIP too quickly. I'll hopefully catch you guys online tonight!

HYPE!
Itching to finish up work, get home and jump on.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
Itching to finish up work, get home and jump on.

Tell me about it! I'm sitting here on the Beyond League thread watching the progress of the guildies, hahaha.
Hey Guys, Keen to join, I already messaged Deefa in game, my ingame name is MexicanBreathIII. Gonna be quite active during HC Beyond league. Also I am single and live in NZ so plenty of free time and with the proper timing as well :) (and a student :)) Read the info as well :)

Ty
Great to see so many familiar members back for day 1. A number of RIPs, a few tears, but some great drops and strong ladder performance by members already.

Loving the new beyond content so far. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Beyond Day One

Some ACE guild stats midday four hours after the release of 1.2.0:

36 members logged into PoE
25 in Mumble
Four distinct parties in Mumble
ACE lead group was in A1C
General lead players were in A2C

-

In the evening:

28-30 people in Mumble - no one in AFK
Rangarn dying around rank 18
Dalykis ripping at Position 9
A few people dying to stonkboxes
Sir_Risky wasn't chopping wood on Mumble, he has a frog pond in his backyard, the croaking was very loud

-

Peak of 117,500 players playing simultaneously on Day 1 according to Chris.
Beyond Day Three - Sat 23 Aug

Lot of members back for the previous two days playing the game and on Mumble.
Kaysee interviewed a few new members.
deefa continued with the August Survey.
AU gateway went down for 4-5 hours around 9 PM last night - most took a break the remaining re-rolled an alt.
Observation: If you re-roll with BossRocket he will instantly open any chests on sight, unid'd, making for fun times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info